Newcomer

Default Hello from Los Angeles, SMGLee

Good day, I joined this site to gain more knowledge about jammers and also about the performance of my V1.

Recently I have remove my V1 from use in my G35 because of the false signals I been getting with all the lane avoidance radar on Infiniti and whatever mfg with this technology. my laser warning continue to pop off and when i get hit by a real Laser gun, the V1 gives no warning.

any ways, just want to join the site and learn more about the technology available.

thank you

Professional

Default Re: Hello from Los Angeles, SMGLee

Welcome lots of wise folks here

Experienced

Look into jammers and then you can turn off laser on your V1. I never see CHP use K band and I dont believe they do so if you use it for highway driving only then you can turn that off as well... but it will leave you vulnerable in the city. For laser jammers, the Laser Interceptor is the undisputed king so take a look at that. Since you live in SoCal, CHP is known to shoot laser to the rear of vehicles so you should get the Laser Interceptor Quad. If you have anymore questions you can reply here or PM me! Welcome!

Also, dont expect the V1 to alert to laser. The beam is narrow and hard to pick up on -- especially if you mount high. Laser alerts will also 95% of the time not save you as they already have your speed.

snoopyc4

Quote Originally Posted by smglee View Post
    Recently I have remove my V1 from use in my G35 because of the false signals I been getting with all the lane avoidance radar on Infiniti and whatever mfg with this technology. my laser warning continue to pop off and when i get hit by a real Laser gun, the V1 gives no warning.
    If your Infiniti is constantly causing false radar alerts on your V1, you will have to somehow disable whatever radar systems your Infiniti has installed on it. Otherwise, any detector you get will continue to false and will be rendered unusable.

Read about jammers here:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...-glossary.html

Power User

Welcome to our most excellent forum

Yoda of Radar

Infinitis use laser for their cruise control system. Because of this, your detector alerts to laser constantly and no laser jammer will work on a car that's constantly emitting laser. Your best bet is just to disable laser on your V1 so it can still provide protection against radar and take your chances against laser.