Thread: Radar Roy's ads
- 11-24-2011 09:22 AM #1
Radar Roy's ads
When I try to look at pictures or videos Radar Roy's ads cover them up. Does anyone know how to get rid of them?
- 11-24-2011 10:23 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
Re: Radar Roy's ads
I used to have that issue when using my netbook,it happened because of the small screen. In case you are using firefox there is an add-on called "remove it permanently". You place the cursor on the edge of an add and right click,select the option of (remove from this site) and you won't see that add anymore. In case you don't like that or it messes up your view,it can be undone by right clicking and follow the dialog box "undo last RIP"
- 11-24-2011 11:43 AM #3
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Driving in the left lane, 10 MPH below the PSL, with my turn signal on!
- 11-24-2011 11:43 PM #4
- By happya$$ in forum BeltronicsReplies: 111Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:12 AM
- By Radar Roy in forum EscortReplies: 147Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:32 PM
- By barryswanson in forum Cincinnati Microwave ZR4Replies: 21Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:27 AM
- By Jag42 in forum WhistlerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:19 PM
- By hookem202 in forum Radar Detectors - GeneralReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2006, 11:58 PM