Thread: hi y'all

Default hi y'all

Hi,
    I am a 4 year user of a V1 and and 2 year user M25 systems. I found them both by doing research and reading reviews, and love them both. But there is always room for more education and I came across this site and figured I would join. Heard that you guys have meet ups to test out systems, and was hoping I can be a part of this. BTW, I live in Houston, TX.

Anyways, hello to you all and I hope to get to know some of you better.

-Beck

Good Citizen

Default Re: hi y'all

Welcome to RD.net!

Yoda of Radar

There are new laser guns on the market that your Blinder will not detect or jam. Be careful.

what lasers, and do they use them in Houston?

thanks for the heads up.

-Beck

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Beckmaster View Post
    what lasers, and do they use them in Houston?

thanks for the heads up.

-Beck
    1. LTI TruSpeed S, which I'm sure is coming to Houston soon, if it's not there already
    2. Laser Ally, which I know is used in Texas somewhere
    3. Laser Atlanta Torch, I think, which I do not know if it is used in Houston or not

ohhh noooo, see, glad I came here. Now I need to look for a replacement/fix. Any ideas on a fix, or do I need a different system? I hopefully will be getting a sporty coupe this summer so I probably better prepare.

To be honest, about 1 week ago I got hit by laser. My music was blasting, and I was late for work. I was going about 70 in a 45. Anyways all I heard was my V1 go off, I slammed the brakes and then shut off the blinder. Now I am not sure if the blinder did not pick it up/jam it, or I did not hear it go off cause the bell that comes with it is very very quite and needs a louder speaker.

I did get pulled over, but luckily talked my way out of it. 1st time I have pulled over in years

Yoda of Radar

ohhh noooo, see, glad I came here. Now I need to look for a replacement/fix. Any ideas on a fix, or do I need a different system? I hopefully will be getting a sporty coupe this summer so I probably better prepare.
    The Laser Interceptor is the only laser jammer on the market that jams every gun out there. Blinder has been promising an update/fix for months, but so far, nothing.

To be honest, about 1 week ago I got hit by laser. My music was blasting, and I was late for work. I was going about 70 in a 45. Anyways all I heard was my V1 go off, I slammed the brakes and then shut off the blinder. Now I am not sure if the blinder did not pick it up/jam it, or I did not hear it go off cause the bell that comes with it is very very quite and needs a louder speaker.

I did get pulled over, but luckily talked my way out of it. 1st time I have pulled over in years
    Chances are, your Blinder worked.