Default Guess I gotta post here to post elsewhere....

Hi, ya I'm new! Wanting to cut down on my speeding tickets some...guess I'm a natural leadfoot no matter what I drive. Not much for intros and such....

Newcomer

Default Re: Guess I gotta post here to post elsewhere....

im a newcomer also, but welcome!

Advanced Member

Welcome but remember, speeding is a costly game and we will all lose at one time or another. A RD is not a free pass to drive the way one wants too unless you have a lot of $$$$$$ for tickets. There are certain must rules on speeding, read and learn away.....

Quote Originally Posted by North Alabama View Post
    Welcome but remember, speeding is a costly game and we will all lose at one time or another. A RD is not a free pass to drive the way one wants too unless you have a lot of $$$$$$ for tickets. There are certain must rules on speeding, read and learn away.....
    Oh yes I'm well seasoned on the speed game, I think I paid for one of my lawyers boats.... I came here to read up and talk to others about do-it-yourself projects since I like to learn how to do things on my own. Theoretically I'm interested in Laser and Radar jamming.

Advanced Member

Great that your seasoned! Everybody wants to jam radar but that is impossible with the new DSP units, plus a federal crime. Laser LI's are popular. Have you checked out "Guys of Lidar" on the web?

I have looked at some of the GoD information. I believe that DSP can be fooled, people always say something with technology is impossible, but it always prevails at the end I remember when Nagra2 for satellites came out and they said it could not be done, low and behold 8 months or so later there was a fix. But thats a multi-million dollar business. DSP is more of a hobbiest driven hack, which will take much longer and more perseverance.

Advanced Member

Got to look at cost! The radar unit looks at different speeds and will read the fastest in the fastest display, that cannot be changed! You would have to match your speed to mess it up, impossible. Plus the Leo would know if it is jammed, I would not want to be the jammer, jail. Radar jammers are to slow, can not jam all of the freqs, plus many other things. It is not analog anymore. Got to look at cost!

Good Citizen

You do not know the new jammerach - N. Alabama.

Repeat that for 10 years jammery not work on radar processor dsp.
    That's not true. Jammery are now very sophisticated.

These are not the jammers, and the generating artificial echo from the defunct vehicle, no DSP here not because it will cut such a signal is a signal such as a vehicle. DSP is good for filtering noise, but not clothing orginalnego signal from the false, created by the jammer.

Another lie is telling you that for jammry criminally responsible.
    FCC banned the production of a "scorpion jammer" because he did not have FCC certification that the U.S. must have each radio device. For instance jammer Blue Raider is formally radar tester have CE (such as lasers jammer - parking sensors).
    and is leganie already sold in the U.S.. There's even a version scaled in miles.
    You're wrong jammery passive and active.
    Passive does not work like they are small, eg RMR. However, the passive jammer measuring 3 feet by 3, built as a rotating reflective storzki mes works, and it may be years. Let RR thinks because someone might take it to him for the award of such a jammer.

By contrast jammery active work and everyone knows it

All these stupid people write down the lobby radar detectors useless manufacturers, whose sales still falling!
    Last edited by microwave; 06-15-2012 at 01:43 AM.