Thread: Hi fellas

Newcomer

Default Hi fellas

Hi RadarRoy!

I am just browsing your forum and wanted to let you know that one of your former members, Yellowcab, was banned today at the other site.

I know you banned him here, and now they banned him over there. He gets banned wherever he goes.

How did you put up with him here?

Happy contrails from down under!!!

Default Re: Hi fellas

Quote Originally Posted by pr3ttypuppy View Post
    Hi RadarRoy!

I am just browsing your forum and wanted to let you know that one of your former members, Yellowcab, was banned today at the other site.

I know you banned him here, and now they banned him over there. He gets banned wherever he goes.

Welcome to the forum Yellowcab, oops I mean pr3ttypuppy.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by CJRadar View Post
    Hi RadarRoy!

CJRadar, please don't compare me to Yellowcab. Someone told me he was banned, and I was like good riddance. He was at the radardetctorsforum site and made people upset. I have seen him on other forums, and he gets banned from there too.

If he joins here I want RadarRoy to show some justice

I am from New York and was looking for some deals on radar detectors. I am going to get a new Redline soon, if Roy gives me a discount.

I will keep you aware if I see him running around other places with different aliases causing heart ache and trouble.

Cheers mate!

Newcomer

Hi RadarRoy!

CJRadar, please don't compare me to Yellowcab. Someone told me he was banned, and I was like good riddance. He was at the radardetctorsforum site and made people upset. I have seen him on other forums, and he gets banned from there too.

I am from New York and was looking for some deals on radar detectors. I am going to get a new Redline soon, if Roy gives me a discount.

I will keep you aware if I see him running around other places with different aliases causing heart ache and trouble.

Cheers mate!

Banned

Hi RadarRoy!

Welcome..

Banned

Hi RadarRoy!

Welcome..

Hi RadarRoy!

Cheers mate!
    Thanks for the understanding response. Yellowcab is not a bad guy, his vision just seems to be clouded and causes many issues at times on forums.

Roy will give you a good deal I am sure, hes been in this industry longer than many.

Welcome again!