Newcomer

Default Sorry to have to introduce myself this way .

Newcomer

Default Re: Sorry to have to introduce myself this way .

Very sorry for taking space in the introduction board. As I am not ready to post anything and should still be in the introduction stage. At least until my purchase of HP-905 Quad from Blinderxtreme.net has been fully received.

The purchase was a nightmare. I paid for the item on January 9th but Blinderguy was hesitant to ship the item. After persistently following up with him, all I had been receiving was excuses and promises. Finally on May 18th I received a package from Blinderxtreme. But, to my surprise it was a DUAL package, what I have paid for was QUAD. About double the price.

Until today, I am still waiting for the two additional single heads as promised by Blinderguy. His last replied email to me said “It has shipped as of today. I will give you tracking in morning.”. That was on June 10th, since then he ceased communication with me, and I am in no way to communicate with him. There is still no reply even though I used the chat box at Blinderxtreme.net website.

Is he trying to cheat on my purchase? I have no choice but to believe he is, after all of this waiting. It is very hard as Blinderguy who has some reputation to keep up to. And Blinderxtreme.net has business to maintain for being biggest seller of the product line would do irresponsible business transaction like this driven by greed, not honesty.

To Blinderguy, if you have cases like this, it is about order # 445.
    Quote Originally Posted by ataib View Post

Speed Demon

If shipping overseas,it can be very sloooow !

Newcomer

Well, few questions remain unanswered.
    1. Blinderguy is mute, he seized communication since that last email.
    2. Where is the Tracking Number, as he promised to give, if the item indeed shipped.
    3. Should he shipped the item using slowest shipping method, the package should have been here. The shipping method might not come with Tracking Number - Blinderguy should have told me that.
    Besides it took him more than 3 months to send me the HP-905 Dual, the first time around.

Newcomer

Well, few questions remain unanswered.
    1. Blinderguy is mute, he seized communication since that last email.
    2. Where is the Tracking Number, as he promised to give, if the item indeed shipped.
    3. Should he shipped the item using slowest shipping method, the package should have been here. The shipping method might not come with Tracking Number - Blinderguy should have told me that.
    Besides it took him more than 3 months to send me the HP-905 Dual, the first time around.

Radar Fanatic

Dealing with Malaysian customs has been a nightmare since I usually do not ship international and cost me $55 each time I have sent and it was rejected on 3 occasions and I am still trying to remedy. You are more then welcome to return the item. USA and Canadian customs is much easier to deal with.

Speed Demon

^ Thanks for posting what happened w/ this order,BG.
    Always thought you were a stand-up guy & wouldn't treat a customer that way.I'm guessing your margin is pretty thin & all the problems w/ CUSTOMs / SHIPPING cost means you most likely will end up as a loss.

No good deed goes unpunished ! (as the famous saying goes)

Newcomer

Well if is was really shipped it must come with Tracking Number (upon tracking I could see the item status as 'Received' by the Postal Service) that should sound convincing. Not like previously when the Dual Package was shipped when I had to continuously follow up for about one month before you checked the item in. That was not convincing. Besides, why is there no communication ? I told you before that I was not going to communicate to you through forum as my way of protecting your business integrity. Now I have no choice but to post it up.