Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default Re: Need a radar jammer

You disturb unnecessarily.

Probably on your network server or somewhere along the way the US is not renewed SYSTEM KOMPONENT?W MIKROFALOWYCH page.
    You need to reload this page on your web server and you are up to date.

Micom informed me, of a letter received from you on this matter 08.12.2014r.
    Day 09.12.2014r materials have been removed, as you asked in an e-mail (confirm e-mail from Micom).
    From 09.12.2014 site is devoid of links to your page.
    These changes are confirmed by loging server on which are stored files Micom.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by microwave View Post

Sorry for my English, but I learned Russian and German with good results.
    OK let's try this then............................

Vielleicht kann ich ihnen helfen. Ich (wir im forum) Verstehen nicht genau was du willst.
    Du scheinst besessen zu sein mit diesem Radar Jammer. Wenn Leute hier im Forum probieren dir zu erklären dass

1) solche gerate hier sehr streng verboten sind willst du nicht hören
    2) Dann dazu dass solche gerate sehr strafbar sind ($50000 strafe und 5 Jahre im Gefangnis) willst du nicht hören.
    3) Es wurde dir auch bewiesen dass diese gerate NICHT funktionieren wie vorher willst du nicht hören.

Was ich nicht in Ordnung finde ist dass die Firma Blue Jammer Radar nicht ehrlich sind und haben Leute für ihr Geld bescheissen.

Ist dass was du im Sinn hast? Hier etwas link zu machen? Ich hoffe nicht.

Bitte akzeptiere dass niemand hier (mit einen Gehirn im Kopf) Interesse hat in Radar Jammers.
    Last edited by RadarNut; 12-15-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by microwave View Post

Sorry for my English, but I learned Russian and German with good results.
    OK let's try this then............................

Vielleicht kann ich ihnen helfen. Ich (wir im forum) Verstehen nicht genau was du willst.
    Du scheinst besessen zu sein mit diesem Radar Jammer. Wenn Leute hier im Forum probieren dir zu erklären dass

1) solche gerate hier sehr streng verboten sind willst du nicht hören
    2) Dann dazu dass solche gerate sehr strafbar sind ($5000 strafe und 5 Jahre im Gefangnis) willst du nicht hören.
    3) Es wurde dir auch bewiesen dass diese gerate NICHT funktionieren wie vorher willst du nicht hören.

Was ich nicht in Ordnung finde ist dass die Firma Blue Jammer Radar nicht ehrlich sind und haben Leute für ihr Geld bescheissen.

Ist dass was du im Sinn hast? Hier etwas link zu machen? Ich hoffe nicht.

Bitte akzeptiere dass niemand hier (mit einen Gehirn im Kopf) Interesse hat in Radar Jammers.
    Sehr gut, mein Freund!
    Last edited by Qui-Gon; 12-15-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Radar Fanatic

Haha, this is awesome.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
    Haha, this is awesome.
    Not for me,all I got was- "Very good,my Friend".

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post
    Haha, this is awesome.
    I believe the gist of the German was that noone here is interested in a radar jammer. Hessen, please correct me if that is incorrect.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post
    Haha, this is awesome.
    I believe the gist of the German was that noone here is interested in a radar jammer. Hessen, please correct me if that is incorrect.

Correct.

Readers digest version.

I asked him about his obsession with this particular Company/Jammer. (What's his "Agenda")

I advised him that he has been given proof it doesn't work, that the company is less than ethical ripping off consumers and that the penalties for using such a device are severe. Yet he refuses to listen.

Anyone here with a brain wouldn't consider using one.

I asked if if his intention was to "Rip Off" people here.

I'm sure I'm trying to stick a 10 pound idea into a 2 pound mind, but what the hell. I tried.

Administrator

Guys, just uploaded this video to YouTube and would love it if we can make it out rank the videos that Microwave and his band of thieves have on YouTube and Google. Please watch it till the end, give it a thumbs up and post a comment and/or question. And by the way Microwave, Merry Chirstmas: http://youtu.be/Z4kroDJtvkc
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Good Citizen

Hello and thank you for your Christmas wishes.

Roy you also wish all the best for the new year, you will need it.

I knew that your business is bad, but now I know that it is hopeless.

As I see your desperate attempt to save their own interests weak videos In doing this is, I feel sorry for you.

In the past few months have realized dozens of videos, more than have realized over the last 10 years. these films there is nothing of value. You show only their face, and the value is no substantive films.
    The only capital they have is your credibility, you got doing it as objective tests, but it was 20 years ago. Now I just squandered the capital. Sam your face on the film is already NO enough.

And now, less pleasant.

Microm is smart ... He takes your money and then waits until you are on the last day for PayPal Claims to ship the item. (Takes months to ship) Then When you say its not working it he stops responding emails. I sent him several videos showing it not working. I also know several others listened That is both of your lies about the product and none of them have been able to use it. Show us a video with real current radar equipment not a 20 year old radar gun .. A real gun, the where this current BR actually does something. Show me a video with a MPH Ranger, A BEE III, Enforcer or even a Python being jammed.
    This touching story but completely bogus and fraudulent.
    I have full documentation from Micom.
    Tom Milone paid for Jammer BR (Paypal) 20 June 2014. Jammer has been sent to the July 6, 2014. Jammer received 19 July 2014. Because the complaint is 45 days, so Tom Milone had more than 14 days to the complaint.
    In addition, Tom Milone July 9, 2014 reported a dispute on Paypal with hardware not yet received. When I picked up the equipment on July 19 was still in dispute with Paypal dispute canceled the July 25, a few days after receiving the Jammer. Dispute able to convert a very easy to claim money back and return the equipment. Did no such thing.
    Videos of the tests from new (owner Micom new 2012 - actual. cert.) Decatur Genessis newer version such as Roy shows in their advertising the videos can be seen on Youtube - radarjammertester.

This jammer BR has all of the industry around the world know. Writing for anything that does not work, and that is the Romanians and other nonsense completely destroys the remains of your credibility. May otherwise understand - you shot yourself in the foot, Mikom sells its modules to RMR - thanks for a great fun.

p.s. page with your entry I wrote (when it delete) and gave the Micom.
    Last edited by microwave; 01-10-2015 at 08:05 AM.

Administrator

You're back again??? Figured you would go away you worthless piece of crap selling your **** to unsuspecting consumers after you were exposed as the fraud you are...
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer