Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wink Need a radar jammer

Hi folks this site looks like it has a lot of smart individuals on it. I am trying to find some schematics on how to build a radar jammer.
    Thanks for the help.

Advanced Member

Default Re: Need a radar jammer

So is everybody else! LOL! After investing several big big bucks into this jammer that mostly will not work across the freqs, it will although save you a lot of money in the long run for there is free food and free clothes (a free pin stripe suit) in the big Fed house.....

Good Citizen

They are manufactured jammer radar, but done in Europe. Formally, it is because the tester radar but it does not interfere with radar sets a specific set speed.
    Just type in youtube Jammer Blue Raider - is already version 10.

From US

You can also buy such equipment in the US - legal
    ATG9100 Automated Target Generator
    Accompany it will act as an antenna JBR - is, however, expensive and only works in K.

Hundereds yourself hard to build an effective active radar jammer.

Administrator

This company that makes this jammer scrapped our entire website so we filed a take down notice with Google and their ISP. Don't know how successful it's going to be, but if it is their website will be history shortly
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by AL Priority USA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by microwave View Post
    They are manufactured jammer radar, but done in Europe. Formally, it is because the tester radar but it does not interfere with radar sets a specific set speed.
    Just type in youtube Jammer Blue Raider - is already version 10.
    Blue Raider does not work and is a scam. I know folks who have tested several versions and none worked as promised.
    Didn't it do well on K? It was Ka that was problematic no?

VG
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Good Citizen

Jammer Blue Raider perfectly works on all the K and Ka
    (European). Works great on Multaradar CD.
    Each problem is that the band is working on a European 34-34.3GHz.
    The US is a problem, in Europe is not!

Seen on Y films from around the world - can you write to these people.
    Certainly micom.net jammer sends you to a test for free.
    ALG, you do not even know (or pretend to) how it works laser velocity meter. Just see the topic "New technologies in laser jammer"

ALG your writing style is typical of one of the Polish retailers ALG and Beltronix, probably his actions or any company with him.
    Will report this to the Micom.

We all already know that the jammer works. You are very worried, as well as other novelty.
    Why disappear in this forum topic "Aktive Jammer Blue Raider", in which I wrote ??
    I have copied the whole subject, and I can send to anyone.
    This topic also copied
    Last edited by microwave; 12-12-2014 at 01:41 AM.

Good Citizen

Colleague ALG

You know very well that the jammer is working on a whole range of K (for each power radar - even 40mW) and the band 34.0-34.3GHz for up to 10mW. This is a limitation utility in the US, but in Europe no longer produces the Ka-band radar in Russia never prod. K WIDE is of little use in Europe.
    Micom to do in the next year jammer on Ka-Wide (for the radar to the power of 40 mW) with flat antennas paneled looks I samsung smartphone (in his typical samsung holder for the car).

I wrote to the Micom.
    ALG colleague, I know full address.
    Bought JBR in July 2014, did not make any claims about the incompatibility of equipment supplied to PayPal and MiCOM.
    Jammer work on his K-band and Ka did not work on what was told, also asked the instructions in the e-mail address (for shipments to the US no instructions in the package).
    I received a copy of the correspondence Micom email with ALG.
    Providing access to the interested.

So please readers is a typical competitive struggle, wanted to capitalism in Eastern Europe that have - getting better jammers.
    It looks like sparrows fighting for crumbs.

You know very well that the jammer is working on a whole range of K (for each power radar - even 40mW) and the band 34.0-34.3GHz for up to 10mW.
    This is completely false. In the testing I performed on a unit a friend has, it was unable to jam even a simple K band speed sign!

Administrator

Well if this is indeed the manufacture of the device immediately remove my content from your website that you scraped without my permission.

I don't mind that you use the photo of me when I tested your device back in 2005 and reference my site with a link, but to scrape my site, my links and everything else is uncalled for.

I've submitted a DMCA request with Google, your ISP, Bing and others to block your site

Jammer Blue Raider perfectly works on all the K and Ka
    (European). Works great on Multaradar CD.
    Each problem is that the band is working on a European 34-34.3GHz.
    The US is a problem, in Europe is not!

Seen on Y films from around the world - can you write to these people.
    Certainly micom.net jammer sends you to a test for free.
    ALG, you do not even know (or pretend to) how it works laser velocity meter. Just see the topic "New technologies in laser jammer"

ALG your writing style is typical of one of the Polish retailers ALG and Beltronix, probably his actions or any company with him.
    Will report this to the Micom.

We all already know that the jammer works. You are very worried, as well as other novelty.
    Why disappear in this forum topic "Aktive Jammer Blue Raider", in which I wrote ??
    I have copied the whole subject, and I can send to anyone.
    This topic also copied
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Broken English ,Broken Toys,=Broke Ass Steer clear