Default It needed to be said...

My name is Jason, but my friends know me as Jay, The Highlander or simply the most stealth motha fawka who has ever graced the forums of RD.net

My current countermeasures are a well used outdated stale LI quad, segmented redline, and an LE10 that gathers dust.

I own a Laser Atlanta, and marksman but dont do much testing anymore as I've just lost interest in the hobbie.

The reason I am here, is that I have a few words I wanted to get off my chest. To a man I consider a friend, albeit he probably has no idea... Radar Roy, and my most sincere and best friend, Happya$$ Steve.

Because of the work you did Roy, the efforts you made, you set off a series of chain reactions that I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought possible helping making me the person I am today. While this is not about me, I wanted to personally thank ALL of you who had a hand in this. I'm not perfect by any means but I am someone I am proud to be today. I know my value, something I did not know 7 years ago and the friends (how could I not call you guys anything other than this) yes...even you Carl, and Chris the 401-RW, all members I met thought THIS forum are a MAJOR reason I am who I am today.

Thanks.

Wishing you guys the best.

Jay McLeod.

Default Re: It needed to be said...

Oh....hang on a second, lets not forget the professor....It was my pleasure Jim. Really enjoyed hanging with you and Steve in Ohio. Merry Christmas Bud.

Life is Good.

Radar Fanatic

What was your old handle?

Administrator

Jay, thank you for your comments, welcome back...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTupac View Post
    My name is Jason, but my friends know me as Jay, The Highlander or simply the most stealth motha fawka who has ever graced the forums of RD.net

My current countermeasures are a well used outdated stale LI quad, segmented redline, and an LE10 that gathers dust.

I own a Laser Atlanta, and marksman but dont do much testing anymore as I've just lost interest in the hobbie.

The reason I am here, is that I have a few words I wanted to get off my chest. To a man I consider a friend, albeit he probably has no idea... Radar Roy, and my most sincere and best friend, Happya$$ Steve.

Because of the work you did Roy, the efforts you made, you set off a series of chain reactions that I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought possible helping making me the person I am today. While this is not about me, I wanted to personally thank ALL of you who had a hand in this. I'm not perfect by any means but I am someone I am proud to be today. I know my value, something I did not know 7 years ago and the friends (how could I not call you guys anything other than this) yes...even you Carl, and Chris the 401-RW, all members I met thought THIS forum are a MAJOR reason I am who I am today.

Thanks.

Wishing you guys the best.

Jay McLeod.
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTupac View Post
    Oh....hang on a second, lets not forget the professor....It was my pleasure Jim. Really enjoyed hanging with you and Steve in Ohio. Merry Christmas Bud.

Life is Good.
    Jim (the Professor) was/is a great guy and we miss having him around..................

Speed Demon

Hello Jay & Welcome to the Forum.Nice to hear from an "olde" hand from here,-hope you'll be stickin' around for a spell.
    I have the same Lidar as you (+ a few others) & it's one of my favorites solely b/c of the extreme range I can clock vehicles at...no other Lidar can even come close to its capabilities.

Advanced Member

Welcome back! Some old timers still pop in once in a while. Happya$$ started the Ka Guard off thing (I think for distance), well, he started it for me (for instant alarms). Due to a Leo turning around in front of me and the V1 was slow to alarm, that set me off thinking that the Leo knows my speed even before I even got the alarm, not good at all. I got hammered by the filtering army......
    Last edited by North Alabama; 12-20-2014 at 05:20 AM.