Default Whistler contact info for my CR88 detector

Hello Everyone - I've been a long-time Whistler owner (Pro-78) and recently purchased a CR88 which is having issues. Is Michael B still watching the forums? I'd like to contact him as he helped me years ago with several Pro-78 problems, and their location in Massachusetts is close to where I live. I actually took my Pro-78 to him and he fixed it immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Manufacturer

Default Re: Whistler contact info for my CR88 detector

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalGolem View Post
    Hello Everyone - I've been a long-time Whistler owner (Pro-78) and recently purchased a CR88 which is having issues. Is Michael B still watching the forums? I'd like to contact him as he helped me years ago with several Pro-78 problems, and their location in Massachusetts is close to where I live. I actually took my Pro-78 to him and he fixed it immediately.

Thanks in advance.
    Mike does look at this forum from time to time, but has largely backed away from general forum participation because of the climate of negativity that has existed in the RD forums over the years. I'll bring his attention to your post and see if will can jump in to help you.

VG
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook