Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LI tested against CLS55, BMW M6, and Lexus RX330 w/VIDEOS!!!

Yesterday my LEO friend showed up with his Kustom Prolite laser and we decided to do a few runs against my CLS55, M6 and the Lexus RX330. All vehicles have dual heads up front. The Lexus does not have a great install cause of the way the grill are and no other opening, we have the heads installed basically very low in the opening of the bumper.

I apologize for the so so quality of the videos, they were shot with my cell. And I dont have a lisp its the microphone, lol

First up the CLS55 turned around at about 2500ft and instantly alerted appropriately as it was hit, and jammed the gun all the way. The fog lights, side mirrors, roof line, center, headlights all were shot and nothing

YouTube - Laser Interceptor Kustom Pro-Lite CLS55

Then the M6 and Lexus RX330 went down the same path and followed each other back to back. The M6 also jammed the gun in the same fashion as the CLS55. The RX330 jammed the gun but around 300-400ft, the speed could be picked up if you shot the roofline of the SUV. Anywhere else it was JTG. Headlights, center mass, side mirrors, all were JTG. We kind of suspected it cause the roof line and where the heads are installed way low are more than 3ft apart.

Needless to say we were very impressed and again my LEO friend was pissed One we move the LI head a little further upwards it will be good to go. Here is that video:

YouTube - Laser Interceptor vs. Kustom Prolite on M6 and Lexus 330

Advanced Member

Its the same response now from all the members who own them. The LI is bad@ss!!! All my friends were dumbfounded how it calls out the name of the gun and jams a tiny little lidar beam anywhere on my car from 50+ feet away(LTI ultralyte).

Lead Foot

I'm happy that it worked for you You guys are driving such expensive cars, why don't you buy good digital camera? Your videos would be ten thousand times better :!:

Quote Originally Posted by Serg
    I'm happy that it worked for you You guys are driving such expensive cars, why don't you buy good digital camera? Your videos would be ten thousand times better :!:
    My LEO friend just showed up and of course when you need it my video camera was not with me Not the best quality but people should definitely get the picture

Advanced Member

Use the mailbox next time to stablize the gun...Heck mount the camera on a tripod

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Banned

thanks for the effort.

I really wish all the video i have seen on the LI werent so poor. Doesnt anyone have a camcorder and know how to do runs shooting through the HUD targeting left/ right headlight, and centre mast?

It would be nice to see some videos like that show up of the LI the way they did when the LPP and other jammers hit the streets.

Hopefully Racerx will get the time to make some good ones.

Keep up the effort its appreciated. It would be nice to see you get your camcorder and do some runs shooting through the hud though... hopefully you can keep the camcorder in the car. You never know when youll need it.

Experienced

Whoever told you that you should've shot this garbage video and then post it to youtube needs to be backslaped into next week!!!! You could've done better man...we're waiting for an upgrade out of you asap.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BossMan4Life
    Whoever told you that you should've shot this garbage video and then post it to youtube needs to be backslaped into next week!!!! You could've done better man...we're waiting for an upgrade out of you asap.
    At least it was an attempt at a video...Not all of us can be video guru's from the start. :wink:

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BossMan4Life
    Woah....easy there partner.

It was an effort, and as such it should be appreciated as that. The quality sucked he didnt dispute that....but at least it was something.

I think he's going to follow up with some decent video when he breaks out his camcorder.

At least I sure hope he does

We'll see.

Experienced

Ok, maybe I did go a little hard on him. I was just disappointed.