Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Noory's comments on the locked thread about GOL, Elvis &

First off Id like to thank members of the GOL for their input into the other thread, their hard work and contributions they have made over the years to this community and the continued efforts in testing products for us the consumer.

I have learned so much from you guys and this forum and for that I am very thankful. I also value your individual opinions (even happya$$).

Let me give you some background information on myself. My name is Noorudeen Shakur. I have been called many names in the course of my life but my friends know me as Noory.

I’m in the “intel” business as such I wear many hats. I ask many questions and try my best to find out the truth, separate the liars from the honest, the innocent from the guilty and the fraud artists from the legitimate business people.

In this industry I would consider myself a consumer more than an enthusiast and as a good consumer it’s my job to make the best purchases I can based on all the information at hand gleaned from the widest variety of sources filtered by my years of life experience and common sense.

Some of you have interpreted or otherwise tried to obfuscate my skepticism and questions of late regarding LI as an attack on the product.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I have no loyalty to anyone on these forums.

I have no alliances to any company in this industry.

If a product or company performs well I complement it. If it performs poorly, I criticize it.

Some of you may recall I have been just as hard if not harder on LPP/ and their dealers/forum shills in the past. Feel free to read some of my old posts and see for yourself.

My comments are on the record.

Now, some background information of why I seem to be suspicious of the relationship Between Roy GOL Elvis Ivan and the Laser interceptor.

From its inception the Laser Interceptor has enjoyed a special place among this forum both from GOL, Radar Roy, and the site admins/ moderators and continues to do so to this day despite denials that there is any kind of double standard.

The last round of tests were sponsored by Radar Roy.

If I recall he personally paid to fly out members of GOL.

He paid out of his own pocket so that they could test the latest jammer to come on the market….the Laser Interceptor because GOL had credibility in the industry and people value and trust their opinions.

Elvis who happens to be good friends with Radar Roy also attended at Roy’s invitation and was used to Evaluate all the jammers because he is a Lidar instructor and at the time was an active LEO and quite a good lidar shooter.

During the Event Business cards are exchanged.

Shortly thereafter there was much acclaim from the GOL and the videos of the LI in action followed.

Videos of other jammers in action from the testing event were never released. Just videos of the LI.

Only Video’s of the LI’s performance from a group that claims to be unbiased and objective are ever released from GOL….curious to say the least.

A month after the testing event it is released that Elvis is now the exclusive USA Rep for LI.

Radar Roy then makes Elvis a forum Admin, where he remains in this position to this day while enjoying his position as LI USA rep.

Elvis being a forum admin and LI USA exclusive dealer begins spamming people by PM with ordering details and creating a waiting list for when the product came to the USA.

When I say spam I mean he pm’s everyone.

Im pretty sure most people remember getting pm’s from Elvis when he became admin here offering the LI for sale. (No offense Elvis I didn’t mind the PM’s Im just relating the series of events here)

Elvis also keeps the pot stirring in the public forum posting a massive amount of LI stuff that keeps the fire burning hot and forum interest for LI high.

Radar Roy opened a Conference for LI even before proper documentation FCC approval had been received…(never has this been done before)

Ivan (interceptor) gets free run of the forums, if I recall he was even made a moderator for awhile here.

The stove piping continues with Elvis and Ivan (interceptor) and LI becomes a hot topic based on its Protypes performance at the recent GOL tests.

We now enter a new Rd.net era.

Elvis joins the Laser Pro Park forums under different accounts trying to build credibility for himself and LI. He gets caught by the forum admin doing so.

I then made 2 movies about Elvis as a Joke on him portraying him as a LPP supporter and post them on the LPP forums for their members to enjoy and get a laugh from at Elvis’s expense.

I never posted them on the RD.net forums nor were they ever discussed here publicly.

I immediately get suspended from these forums for making these videos even though I never violated any rules of this forum.

I called Elvis to confront him on my suspension from these forums.

Elvis gave me his word that he wasn’t the one responsible for suspending me but admitted he had suggested it in the moderators lounge here.

Which means that one of the admins here had enough loyalty to LI and Elvis to take it upon himself to suspend me for making a joke video of Elvis…

Was this fair?

No.

Did it make me suspicious of the relationship of GOL Elvis LI and rd.net?

Yes.

Did anyone ever own up to suspending me or offer any explanation for the suspension to me?

No…it was cowardly, immature unfair and a clear show of solidarity from the admins here to team LI and Elvis.

Elvis being the good man he is rectified the situation and reinstated my account and we ended up talking after that.

Elvis and I sorted out or differences, and gained respect for one another.

Once the LI was released I noticed that Its production version is significantly different from the one tested at GOL tests.

The prototype version had 2 laser diodes per head. One was mounted vertically, one was mounted horizontally.

The production model of the LI only had one diode per head, but no one, not Ivan, Elvis or even GOL has touched on this or though it worth mentioning.

How can the retail version perform as well as prototype if it’s a different jammer altogether and has half the jamming power than the prototype?

It cant.

Does It perform well?

It sure does sound like it and Im VERY happy to hear that.

I value the forum and have learned a lot from you guys.

I do my best to keep it real and hope you can respect that.

If I upset people because I ask relevant questions and have opinions then I make no apologies for doing so.

Manufacturers should be open to answering questions about their products, and people who test them should accept people will have questions regarding their testing methods.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this. I know it was long.ops:

Best Regards,

Noory

Founder of Stealthvation

Two things Tupac one is that a fact that the prototype had two firing diodes per head? The other is I am not aware of your account getting suspended. Are you sure it was suspended? Either way you can see with your own two eyes that the LI is kicking butt. In fact I would LOVE to invite you to our next GOL event when we test jammers. I am 100% confident that you will walk away from it loving our honesty. Remember I know the buddy system very well and have been around long enough to know 100% for sure that your buddies are feeding you BS. I know who they are. They have been trying to discredit GOL and ROY for years
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

If the thread is locked Tupac, why are you still trying to go on and on and on about the subject.

Really, no one cares what conspiracies you think are out there.

J/

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by jerry540i
    If the thread is locked Tupac, why are you still trying to go on and on and on about the subject.

Really, no one cares what conspiracies you think are out there.

J/
    Do you not like Persians Jerry?

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Founder of Stealthvation

Tupac it is GOL against the world

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

Awe come on. ANY "closed to the public" testing will have home cooking mixed in.

Experienced

Even though I view myself as a (relatively) new member on this great forum, and as such one without a great deal of experience, I feel as though I should say a few words. I have to say, as a child of a child of the 60s, I've learned to question everything. I admire Noory's guts to step up and ask these sensitive questions. One must admit, things surrounding the pre-release, release and subsequent community-response of the release might, in some form, seem fishy. I see nothing wrong with trying to decipher honesty from deception, good-hearted from the greedy and the straightforward from the misleading. Unfortunately, it seems as though this industry has been plagued with lies in its past and a search for truth may make ones head start to spin not knowing who to trust and what lies to discount. In the end, we're giving our hard-earned money to these people. It is therefore up to the smart consumer to filter lie from truth.

Let us not fault Noory for asking these questions. Let us, instead, ask why are these questions being posed in the first place. What can we do as a community to mend a deceitful industry full of lies? I submit that we must ask these kinds of questions to purge the industry of dishonesty and celebrate those that are truthful.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lukenosewalker
    Even though I view myself as a (relatively) new member on this great forum, and as such one without a great deal of experience, I feel as though I should say a few words. I have to say, as a child of a child of the 60s, I've learned to question everything. I admire Noory's guts to step up and ask these sensitive questions. One must admit, things surrounding the pre-release, release and subsequent community-response of the release might, in some form, seem fishy. I see nothing wrong with trying to decipher honesty from deception, good-hearted from the greedy and the straightforward from the misleading. Unfortunately, it seems as though this industry has been plagued with lies in its past and a search for truth may make ones head start to spin not knowing who to trust and what lies to discount. In the end, we're giving our hard-earned money to these people. It is therefore up to the smart consumer to filter lie from truth.

Let us not fault Noory for asking these questions. Let us, instead, ask why are these questions being posed in the first place. What can we do as a community to mend a deceitful industry full of lies? I submit that we must ask these kinds of questions to purge the industry of dishonesty and celebrate those that are truthful.
    I agree wholeheartedly. There have been forum members from the past who have been busted for hidden agendas and outright lying.

However, I'm sorry to bring it up, but Norudeenshakur sees conspiracies where there are none. This is the same guy in this forum who wrote page after page, arguing that America was responsible for attacking itself on 9/11 and that the Twin Tower disaster was nothing more than a cheap trick by the US government to blame Arabs.

He thrives on controversy, and we're just falling into his trap by justifying a response.

J/

Founder of Stealthvation

Guys it is as simple as this. If one does not trust GOL results do not base your buying decision of them. Read them for comedy and entertainment. If you do not agree with them that is your right. It is what it is. Do you know how many manufactures we have pissed of because of our honesty? They HATE us because we have foiled their plans of deception and BS.

buyradardetectors rocks!

i have 2 questions
    1 who the F is Tupac
    and
    2 why was the other topic locked?