Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help, i think i ruined my LI heads

so i had an issue today and my front bumper was backed into unknow to me and my licence plate filler plate fell off and was dragging on the ground for a bit before i noticed.....as a result my LI heads dragged on the ground for a bit and got scratched up.....is there any way i can sand them smooth again and they will work or am i screwed and need new heads??

if i need new heads where the hell do i get them? i was getting the sensor 2 connection bad error anyways...haven't been on the forum in a while is elvis no longer the man? where do i get new heads help!!!!!

thanks,

Bobby

Yoda of Radar

Oh boy where do we start?

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    X2 :shock:

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by jaykog
    Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    X2 :shock:
    x3...this could get intresting....
    i would contact the person who you bought it from. i can almost guarentee that you will have to purchase new heads though since physical damage is not a warranty issue. insurance claim might be in order, but beware of a rate increase.

Experienced

Default Re: Help, i think i ruined my LI heads

Quote Originally Posted by McArcane
    so i had an issue today and my front bumper was backed into unknow to me and my licence plate filler plate fell off and was dragging on the ground for a bit before i noticed.....as a result my LI heads dragged on the ground for a bit and got scratched up.....is there any way i can sand them smooth again and they will work or am i screwed and need new heads??

if i need new heads where the hell do i get them? i was getting the sensor 2 connection bad error anyways...haven't been on the forum in a while is elvis no longer the man? where do i get new heads help!!!!!

thanks,

Bobby
    see if your local clock servicer has polishing device (for polishing rist-watches plastic cover). i hope you can understand my english

Speed Demon

At least, the head causing the connection error should be replaceable by warranty.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by lacning74
    At least, the head causing the connection error should be replaceable by warranty.
    X2 interested to see if they will honor this due to scratches.

Lead Foot

That really depends on how deep the scratches are. If they're not that bad, you might be able to polish them out with plastic polish like that made for older ipods or from Griots.

Speed Demon

front lenses are replaceble.. anyhow if your heads are reported as bad you will get set of new ones regardles of phisical damage.. jusy contact your distributor!

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by interceptor
    front lenses are replaceble.. anyhow if your heads are reported as bad you will get set of new ones regardles of phisical damage.. jusy contact your distributor!
    wow...thats fricken awesome! warranty level is looking up!