I finally decided to get laser jammers. I was looking at LI dual for my car. I drive a 95 toyota corolla (see image - same color).
1. I'm thinking about buying a new corolla or camry - not for a year or so... If i do install LI on my old corolla can i easily transfer them to my new car? or should i wait till i get the new car?
2. If i put the LI heads at red line - indicated in the pic. (next to the head lights) do i need put viel on the head lights?
3. I'm guessing everything has it flaws/weakness. For example for RD - I/O to defeat it. What are weakness for LI or LEOs tactics to defeat LI?
4. I live in Michigan so i'm afraid about snow and salt straching the LI lenes? What are some other ways to get around this problem? Instead of having to buy new lens every year?
5. I'm not a expert at car electronics so do you guys think i should leave this installation to pros or if there is someone around canton, mi area willing to help me with the install?