Hey everyone, im making this thread because i am going to be installing laser interceptors on my 2003 Chev Cavalier really soon! I'm pumped!
I have a few questions for installing this laser jammer... they are as follows:
1) Where should i install the jammer heads in my grill and how (its a pain)
2) Is there anyone near Vancouver, Canada that you know of that has a laser gun to test it once it is installed? (Preferably a newer stalker).
3) What are some basic pointers that i should know about that aren't on the "Frequently asked questions for laser/lidar" forum?
4) Do you think that i could get away with a Blinder M-25 or Blinder M-27 and still have about 15 seconds of reaction time before punch though? (Police in my area are over-budgeted so they have all the latest and greatest equipment for laser)
5) Will the "Silver" paint color have much effect on the effectiveness of the jammers? (btw, the paint has tiny metal flecs so it makes the paint look sparkly... :S. lol...)
I am going to pair these laser jammers up with Veil G4 so that should help out alot
Any help or comments should really help me out with this... I will probably be editing this post a few times to update it with questions that might pop into my head. Thank you all very very much!
Here is the picture of the front end of my car: (High Resolution)