Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LI Dual or Quad

Newcomer

Default LI Dual or Quad

I'm waiting for my new Mustang GT to get here and was wondering which jammer to buy. The LI Quad is supposed to be the best but I've heard that 95% of laser is shot from the front. The LI Dual is only half the price, is the Quad really worth the extra money ?

snoopyc4

Default Re: LI Dual or Quad

LI Dual will be enough to cover the front of your vehicle. But, if you want front and rear protection, LI Quad (two heads on front, two on rear).

Yoda of Radar

It'd be a shame to spend all that money on a jammer, then get pwnt from the rear because you didn't protect it, wouldn't it? If you don't want total protection then what is the point? Might as well just buy nothing, then save the money for your tickets.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy11 View Post
    I'm waiting for my new Mustang GT to get here and was wondering which jammer to buy. The LI Quad is supposed to be the best but I've heard that 95% of laser is shot from the front. The LI Dual is only half the price, is the Quad really worth the extra money ?
    It depends how much cost a rear ticket ?

Same price as a frontal ...dont go to war without ammunition

You will never regret it
    O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!
    Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible;
    and hence hold the enemy's fate in our hands.

-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War, c. 500bc

Speed Demon
    Driving in the left lane, 10 MPH below the PSL, with my turn signal on!

Quad!

Always keepmyour ass protected!!!

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    It'd be a shame to spend all that money on a jammer, then get pwnt from the rear because you didn't protect it, wouldn't it? If you don't want total protection then what is the point? Might as well just buy nothing, then save the money for your tickets.
    Steath Stalker does have a point..I bought a quad for that same reason.

One time at night, I saw a LEO sit in turning lane, didn't turn but waited for the light to turn green. He picked up a LIDAR gun and started to shoot everyone in front of me. I didn't take off at the light because I wanted to see what he was doing.

So while you are at it, get the Quad..why not?

Radar Fanatic

Beating the same dead horse, get the quad. You're already invested the $$$ in a 412 hp car, now you need protection.

Don't forget radar either, popular choices are the V1, Redline, 9500. Do your research. Don't get caught un-prepared, the radar can be operated as instant on and can pawn you in no time.

If I were you, I would check the sale Radarbusters.com is having right now, you can get a package deal.

Newcomer

[QUOTE=snoopyc4;749848]LI Dual will be enough to cover the front of your vehicle. But, if you want front and rear protection, LI Quad (two heads on front, two on rear).[/QUWhats up? I drive a 2005 Subaru STi and i just bought the Dual heads unit. I have a V1 since i got the car and i am gonna us the VEIL asap. YOu think i should be fine right?

Mobile Installer

[quote=StiGuy222;749917]
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopyc4 View Post
    LI Dual will be enough to cover the front of your vehicle. But, if you want front and rear protection, LI Quad (two heads on front, two on rear).[/QUWhats up? I drive a 2005 Subaru STi and i just bought the Dual heads unit. I have a V1 since i got the car and i am gonna us the VEIL asap. YOu think i should be fine right?
    PM sent
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    X2, don't bring a knife to a gunfight (laser gun, get it?)
    [SIGPIC]http://www.radardetector.net/forums/images/colortheory/smilies/custom/zombie3.gif[/SIGPIC]

V1 3.826

In Memory of Stealth Stalker
    Requiescat in Pace