I have a 2008 BMW M3 coupe. It's dark blue (BMW calls it Interlagos Blue) but has that chrome grill in front and rather large headlight units, no fogs. I currently have a Lidatek LE-30 but am thinking of upgrading this with an LI. I have a few options here, so what are your opinions?
1. Stick with dual head LE-30.
2. Dump the LE-30 and replace with LI 2 or 4 head.
3. Add LI 2 head to current LE-30 and run both up front.
4. Add LI 2 head to front, move LE-30 to rear. Add two up front later if needed.
5. Add LI 4 head up front, move LE-30 to rear.
6. Add LI 4 head - two up front, two in rear, and keep dual head LE-30 to supplement front.