Good Citizen

Default My Last Thread for Advice on placement

Sorry for the numerous threads, just want to make sure I have the best possible head placement as I cannot them tested in my area. I have looked around but havent found anyone to test them(I live in BC).

Only thing I am thinking of fixing is the left head is a little further out then the right. Let me know if you see something else that needs to be changed

Thanks

Advanced Member

Default Re: My Last Thread for Advice on placement

Looks good dude. Further out is better for performance. But if they are illegal in your area, that may work against you if you are stopped for some other reason. From one VW driver to another, wish you the best of luck and drive safe dude.

Ps. It's probably wise to ensure that your driveway is level, if that is the surface your car is parked on, while leveling the heads.
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Professional

X2 on doing it while the car is on a level surface. And another thing: those bubble squares aren't all perfect. Mine has one perfect side and the others are 'off' a bit. I marked the perfect side and only use that one side.

Good Citizen

Thanks for the help, and they arent illegal in my area but it is considered obstruction of justice if the police find out that I am using it to stop their lidar guns. Im just worried about being caught with it and then having to remove it. I don't think they will buy the "parking sensor trick". Either way as far as im concerned if I JTK they shouldnt have any suspicion about it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hiddencam View Post
    X2 on doing it while the car is on a level surface. And another thing: those bubble squares aren't all perfect. Mine has one perfect side and the others are 'off' a bit. I marked the perfect side and only use that one side.
    Yeah. I posted up a warning about that some time ago. I have a few that are acceptable all around. And then there is one that has two sides that are spot on, one that is barely in the line, and the last is a no go.
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Good Citizen

BTW I think Jammers are a OK in BC Not like down east.

Good Citizen

Jammers are legal in BC, but the Leo might try and drop the "obstruction of justice" crap on me :/