I installed my new LI system on my Z today. I will provide pics once I recover from the contortions I had to go through in order to get the wiring the way I wanted it in the driver compartment.
Some things of note:
I fashioned my own little brushed aluminum switch plate for the ON/OFF and PA/JAM buttons. I also used industrial strength Velcro to mount the CPU box and the switch plate. This made it unnecessary to cut any holes in the dash yet still provides a clean looking install.
My sensor heads are mounted on a pair of customized black Delrin blocks I had made for my old LPP sensors. It turned out all I needed to do for the LI sensors was attach the black mounting brackets to my Delrin blocks and then mount the sensors on top of the blocks. I did this by drilling and tapping the Delrin with 8-32 machine screw threads on each side.
I also bought some nice black stainless steel screws to mount the sensors.