Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default Would You Buy A Slightly Used Laser Interceptor Quad 8.9 At a Good Price?

I would like people's opinion, would you buy a slightly used (4 months) Laser Interceptor Quad system at 40% off the retail sale price? Are there any issues I should be concerned with? Or questions I should ask the seller (not local)?

Any recommendations on good Southern California installers and possible testers in the LA or Orange County area? Thanks for your input and information.

Newcomer

Default Re: Would You Buy A Slightly Used Laser Interceptor Quad 8.9 At a Good Price?

I wouldn't buy it unless I had a way to test it first.

Experienced

Default Re: Would You Buy A Slightly Used Laser Interceptor Quad 8.9 At a Good Price?

this really doesnt even need a response. i mean its like buying anything as is and you dont know what issues the quad may have had(you may get lucky and none) but ide rather have full warranty and support if something goes wrong. i would never get it unless you could test to at least see it accepts firmware update, cpu ok, and test fire to see the laser diode firing at the minimum. now that not likely gonna happen but that will be only was ide buy it.
    you are taking huge chance. i mean if it works great but what if you got an issue in a month your sol. call cliff at Li and he will work with you heck even spread payments out for 6 months

Lead Foot

You may want to contact Cliff and see if the warrant will transfer, etc. It would be kind of tough to buy it without having it tested- tough call.

Experienced

no

Newcomer

Not at all. Get the new one and spare your self if something is to go wrong with the new ones your covered if you buy used your pretty much SOL

Newcomer

Yes, all valid points on why I should buy a new system. Thanks for the recommendations.

Newcomer

Keith N talk to cliff and I think forum members get a discount.

Mobile Installer

Used or new still a great deal.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Banned

The warantee is for 2 years and is transferable