Default LI- cops still pull you over?

Hey guys I just joined and really want to find out more information on lasers/detectors. I have a passport max and it has worked great for the most part except of course....you guessed it.....detecting lasers. I got a ticket the other day and the cop was on the side of the highway and must have been using that instant on because once I picked it up it was to late he had me. So I am definitely interested in acquiring a laser jammer and from what I've read the LI seems to be the top dog. My only concern is if I jam his laser will he still pull me over? I'm worried he will just make something up and say he got me on radar/lidar. Could they just make up a reading or would someone know about it? Any input is appreciated!

Default Re: LI- cops still pull you over?

You need to do more reading before buying.

Laser is always instant on.

You will get pull over if you do not respect the Rule One = do not interfere more than 4 seconds ,
    at the start of the alert , slow down , then close the unit , sooner if you reach the psl.
    Using this tool is a serious matter ...read all you can , good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrusso1212 View Post
    Hey guys I just joined and really want to find out more information on lasers/detectors. I have a passport max and it has worked great for the most part except of course....you guessed it.....detecting lasers. I got a ticket the other day and the cop was on the side of the highway and must have been using that instant on because once I picked it up it was to late he had me. So I am definitely interested in acquiring a laser jammer and from what I've read the LI seems to be the top dog. My only concern is if I jam his laser will he still pull me over? I'm worried he will just make something up and say he got me on radar/lidar. Could they just make up a reading or would someone know about it? Any input is appreciated!
    O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!
    Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible;
    and hence hold the enemy's fate in our hands.

-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War, c. 500bc

I know to shut it down once I get the alert and get myself back to the psl otherwise he'll be suspicious and pull me over. My question is can he make something up and say he got you on lidar even though you know he didn't cause you have a jammer? I'm worried that even if you follow rule one that he will just make some bogus thing up. I don't know if there is a log or history kept to keep them from lying about the radar/lidar. Also I am in MA so the laser jammers are legal. Also I'm in MA so the laser jammers are legal.
    Last edited by jrusso1212; 06-26-2014 at 04:57 AM.

anyone?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Newcomer

jrusso1212, he has to log the information on the Laser or Radar in order to write a ticket. Search for how to get out of radar ticket and an article on Lifehacker will be in the top results.