Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ronsc1985
    Ford Focus,

The only person who can't read is apparently you. Since you also apparently can't spell either I guess the two go together. It is clearly stated in the test results which are prototypes and which are not.

Apparently you can't get over the fact that the company you are pimping for has lied to you again. You should be used to this by now as they have done it often.

Even allowing for young and stupid you are truly one of a kind. I suspect if I look up gullible in the the dictionary I will find your picture. It pains me to think that any of my federal tax money has gone into your education as obviously it has all gone to waste.

WRONG!!

OBVOUSLY ITS YOU THAT DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID!!! MUST I HIGHLIGH IT FOR YOU!!

Chris Trust me...your wasting your breath...GOL is god on this forum... They are honest and Jim you are right you guys do not misrepsent anything!!The problems is in the people of the forum!!!
    I am not "Pimping" DS at all... I support DS... I dont care that they did not show...THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEND A NON RETAIL UNIT THAT WAS HAVING SOFTWARE ISSUES THAT THEY ARE CORRECTING!!!

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO RIGHT TO INSULT ME!! I DID NOT INSULT GOL I STATED FACTS!!!

AND IF YOU TO DUMB TO REALIZE I DIDNT EVEN SAY THAT IN THE BEGINING, IT WAS JIM WHO SAID THEY NEED TO MAKE BLIND PURCHASES...IT WAS JTW WHO SAID PROTOTYPES DONT PROVE ANYTHING... I PUT THE 2 TOGETHER...BOTH STATMENTS ARE TRUE!!!

SO WHY DONT YOU READ BE FOR YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!!!

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Ford_Focus_05
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsc1985
    Ford Focus,

The only person who can't read is apparently you. Since you also apparently can't spell either I guess the two go together. It is clearly stated in the test results which are prototypes and which are not.

Apparently you can't get over the fact that the company you are pimping for has lied to you again. You should be used to this by now as they have done it often.

Even allowing for young and stupid you are truly one of a kind. I suspect if I look up gullible in the the dictionary I will find your picture. It pains me to think that any of my federal tax money has gone into your education as obviously it has all gone to waste.

WRONG!!

OBVOUSLY ITS YOU THAT DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID!!! MUST I HIGHLIGH IT FOR YOU!!

Chris Trust me...your wasting your breath...GOL is god on this forum... They are honest and Jim you are right you guys do not misrepsent anything!!The problems is in the people of the forum!!!
    I am not "Pimping" DS at all... I support DS... I dont care that they did not show...THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEND A NON RETAIL UNIT THAT WAS HAVING SOFTWARE ISSUES THAT THEY ARE CORRECTING!!!

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO RIGHT TO INSULT ME!! I DID NOT INSULT GOL I STATED FACTS!!!

AND IF YOU TO DUMB TO REALIZE I DIDNT EVEN SAY THAT IN THE BEGINING, IT WAS JIM WHO SAID THEY NEED TO MAKE BLIND PURCHASES...IT WAS JTW WHO SAID PROTOTYPES DONT PROVE ANYTHING... I PUT THE 2 TOGETHER...BOTH STATMENTS ARE TRUE!!!

SO WHY DONT YOU READ BE FOR YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!!!

Personally insulting other mambers will not be tolerated on this forum We dont want to turn this wonderfull forum like the AL bashing forum
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

Dont be so one sided steve!! I didnt say anythig to this guy!! look at the first post!!

Looks like your company didnt do so hot!!

Advanced Member

THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEND A NON RETAIL UNIT THAT WAS HAVING SOFTWARE ISSUES THAT THEY ARE CORRECTING!!!
    First off what retail unit????? The only retail unit tested this time was the new lidatek!!!! And DS Defender2 is still in the prototype stage. If you go to croatia and buy the AL you get the AL7 their(GOL) AL7 is just shipped from the factory

He has absolutely every right to insult you!!!! You are not god! And if you can insult someone on here they can insult you back. "If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen." Keep in mind bashing is against the rules

Ford he isn't being one-sided. If you knew what the admins knew you might have a better understanding

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Founder of Stealthvation

Dont be so one sided steve!! I didnt say anythig to this guy!! look at the first post!!

Looks like your company didnt do so hot!!
    First it is not my company. Wait for the official results. They are very interesting
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by TeamQuack
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcllusb
    I just want to take a min and tell you guys THANK YOU for your effort doing the testing to help consumers out.I know you guys catch alot of flack withthe crazy questions and demands.I just want to simply say THANKS for your hard work and dedication..
    x2
    x3
    and thank your radardetector.net for being here also.
    Ill make a confession. I bought a walmart cobra detector. Returned it after coming home from work. And saw a cop hitting me with lidar. No response from the laser detector. Without the info I gleamed here. I might of made another mistake and bought a RMR.

Again thanks for the info and the new hobby. Wish gas would come down so I can go pester some sheriffs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEND A NON RETAIL UNIT THAT WAS HAVING SOFTWARE ISSUES THAT THEY ARE CORRECTING!!!
    First off what retail unit????? The only retail unit tested this time was the new lidatek!!!! And DS Defender2 is still in the prototype stage. If you go to croatia and buy the AL you get the AL7 their(GOL) AL7 is just shipped from the factory

He has absolutely every right to insult you!!!! You are not god! And if you can insult someone on here they can insult you back. "If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen." Keep in mind bashing is against the rules

Ford he isn't being one-sided. If you knew what the admins knew you might have a better understanding
    Rob did you even read my post...I freakin said THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEND A NON RETAIL UNIT!!! READ BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!
    I was not the one that was bashing I have kept quiet this past week...
    I never claimed to be god...it was uncalled for..and totally uninformed statment because if he would have read my post he would have never said that.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob

Rob did you even read my post...I freakin said THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEND A NON RETAIL UNIT!!! READ BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!
    I was not the one that was bashing I have kept quiet this past week...
    I never claimed to be god...it was uncalled for..and totally uninformed statment because if he would have read my post he would have never said that.
    They would be sending a prototype...NOT A 'NON- RETAIL'!!! DS is still in the prototype stage and can't even admit it. How do they expect to mass produce the defender2 for sale if they can't even get their prototype defender2 straight? And if it's just software that the problem why not send the unit anyway and then send the software updates via internet. I would assume that they have other defender2s in house to test with their software before sending it to the GOL.

I never said you claimed to be god. But telling someone they have no right bashing you when you have bashed others is being like god and saying no one has the right to question you? Hey I could relate it to some current politics but this is not the place. It is NOT uninformed telling someone they can't bash you but you can bash them...Thats a hypocritical statement by you. Everyone has every right to question what is posted here. Everyone has a right to form personal opinions and that is what i post

Scanner-RS Pro-96

Banned

Rob I freakin just said...THEY DIDNT WANT TO SEND A NON RETAIL UNIT!!! OMG CAN YOU READ! PROTOTYPES DO NOT PROVE ANYTHING!!! YEAH THEY HAVE A PRODUCT THAT THEY ARE PROFECTING...WHILE THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE KNOWING IT DOESNT WORK RIGHT SEND A PRODUCT OR PROTOTYPE TO BE TESTED SINCE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IS OUT TO GET ANYTHING ON DS!!

I SAID HE HAD NO RIGHT TO BASH ME CAUSE I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING TO HIM...AND IT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!! IF HE WOULD HAVE READ MY POST HE WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT WHAT HE SAID WAS POINTLESS!!

Try Again!!

Advanced Member

Rob I freakin just said...THEY DIDNT WANT TO SEND A NON RETAIL UNIT!!! OMG CAN YOU READ! PROTOTYPES DO NOT PROVE ANYTHING!!! YEAH THEY HAVE A PRODUCT THAT THEY ARE PROFECTING...WHILE THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE KNOWING IT DOESNT WORK RIGHT SEND A PRODUCT OR PROTOTYPE TO BE TESTED SINCE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IS OUT TO GET ANYTHING ON DS!!

I SAID HE HAD NO RIGHT TO BASH ME CAUSE I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING TO HIM...AND IT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!! IF HE WOULD HAVE READ MY POST HE WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT WHAT HE SAID WAS POINTLESS!!

Try Again!!
    Please use the word prototype cause they are in the prototype stage!!!!

All I am stating is the fact that their jammer is software updateable from the internet. Correct? They have multiple boards according to a picture stalker posted awahil back showing not one but at least 2 circuit boards? Correct?

So why didn't they send one of their PROTOTYPEs to the GOL to test after they have fixed the software and sent the update via internet. The Guys of lidar of access to many guns and currently do NOT have to pay for their services so they would be the best way to test their product once they figure the software issues out and send the updates via internet.

Sorry Ford I am going to assume, (like you assumed the Lidateks LE30s burnt out on outrun's truck even though the lidatek crew said it was a software issue). That DS actually had a hardware problem not a software problem cause the development team could still be working on the software updates while the Guys of lidar have the unit and use a computer to upload the new software and test once the software is done. Since it is a "software" problem and the Defender2 is updateable via internet(The statement in blue is my personal assumption! The only fact in that statement is -or- I am told is a fact by DS loyalist and sales rep is that the Defender 2 is software updateable via internet)

Lastly lets not use the term "NON- RETAIL" and use prototype. cause the Defender2 is not for sale currently so it is still in it prototype stage.

Scanner-RS Pro-96