Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Scratonicity Groupie

Default Sequence of events - I smell agenda!

I don’t know about anyone else but I for one have noticed a very interesting chain of events since 27Apr06.

JTW: Considering it's not even the testing day yet maybe you should have a little patience.
    The saga will start here. JTW is already asking for patience for a product that, DS had told the GOL had been shipped.

Then on the day of our testing I see a thread on 28Apl06 “Anti-Laser upgrades will cost you hundreds of dollars?! WTF” by JTW... http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...r=asc&start=30

What would cause someone to care so much about a jammer they did not own? Not one other user besides his puppet Focus cared about that test. How far away was the vehicle? What was your angle? How many feet?

Then the personal attacks started basically saying that StealthJamal did not pay for his jammer and it came from the manufacturer. He then goes on to attack the GOL credit by having him on the team! He even wanted a picture of the receipt! Is this what the industry is going to come down to? Having someone take a picture of there receipt?
    Then the attacks about the USB upgrade. Accusing AL of wanting more money instead of using the usb for upgrades and I have to ask is this not another personal attack? Show me in writing where AL promised free upgrades to any of there customers via the USB cable?

While I at the same time bring up the idea that DS began pre-selling there units in last december 2005. I am discredited by JTW by saying that no one actually pre-ordered the unit and if they did they where stupid. How does JTW know that no one pre-ordered a unit? Why would he knows this or for the most part why would he try and discredit my question?

Now lets move on. I started a thread on some of the unofficial testing we did at the event. To counter all of the negative onslaught that JTW & FordFocus where brining for NO reason. The official GOL results are not published, and they chose to bash a product over one scenario.

My thread is here: http://www.radardetector.net/Unoffic...nt.-11605t.php
    I invite you to view this thread and look at the onslaught I took for posting numbers on a product that JTW or Focus own or know nothing about.
    I have personally got to use the AL6, AL7, AL8.3 but these two run off and try and descredit facts I watch watched with my own eyes because the car was to stealthy, or because other counter measures where used.

It is at this point in time that the back-alley was removed from radardetector.net and thus laserjammerforum.com was given birth. Who was one of the first members to join and the only active sales rep for there company on the board? DriveSmart! Who owns the board? Stalker who loves DriveSmart & JTW who keeps asking for patience on there product. While actively launching a campaign against Anti Laser! I’ll repeat no other manufactures post on this forum other than DS!

Then for the past 7 days the rd.net forum has heard nothing but 100% propaganda about how awful the Antilaser unit actually is. JTW actually drove out of his way to test the unit this past weekend. What is the significance of this? The Drive smart team is set to deliver videos of there jammer working this week!

What where the testing conditions? A tripod!! While driving at 11MPH. Has anyone here actually gotten a ticket for driving 11MPH in a 5mph zone?

What would cause one man to hate a company so much? What would cause one person to have so much interest in a product that works? Other than the hiccup at 35 feet the AL rocked the GOL testing.

He tried to sell AVG joe a product called the laser mimic. He received a juiced unit, made videos of it doing great, tried to use those videos to sell the unit. He did not bother to do a “blind purchase” he received a unit from the manufacturer and tried to sell it to you!

He then has the nerve to bash the AL team for doing a head-on shot, when he was the one who invited the idea of doing a head on shot.

So what does this mean? JTW has been bought off in the past and its obvious there is a agenda against the AL.

The GOL results have no been posted and the bashing continues. Based off of unoffical testing, JTW continues the bashing. He continue to ignore the results staying focused on one set of numbers!

Is anyone else sick and tired of the constant negativity?

Does anyone else see an obvious agenda other than looking out for you? Is it not ironic that on JTW’s own forum he has been called out / asked to test the Defender 2 when it comes out? Granite the DS team did not ask him however another used did ask him!

Is it not ironic that the DS team started a presell in late 2005, but instead he’s out to hang AL a company who has a working product!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton
    The saga will start here. JTW is already asking for patience for a product that, DS had told the GOL had been shipped.
    Yep, thought DS was sending a unit and unlike some kids I had patience to see if it would arrive.
    Then on the day of our testing I see a thread on 28Apl06 “Anti-Laser upgrades will cost you hundreds of dollars?! WTF” by JTW... http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...r=asc&start=30
    I stand corrected. It’ll actually cost you $85.00 each time you send it out. If you need it upgraded 2x a year it’ll cost you $170.00. I guess being short $30.00 doesn’t actually mean “hundreds.” Should have said $170.00 in upgrade costs….upgrade costs that were supposed to be free over your computer with the USB connection. Never happened.
    What would cause someone to care so much about a jammer they did not own? Not one other user besides his puppet Focus cared about that test. How far away was the vehicle? What was your angle? How many feet?
    You don’t care about the control factors of a test? You’re an idiot then.
    Then the personal attacks started basically saying that StealthJamal did not pay for his jammer and it came from the manufacturer.
    It has been rumored for a while Jamal got his jammer for free and when I asked Jamal he evaded the question for pages. He then answered my question by saying to prove I didn’t pay for the unit. Jamal admitted getting that jammer from the manufacturer. [/quote]
    He then goes on to attack the GOL credit by having him on the team! He even wanted a picture of the receipt! Is this what the industry is going to come down to? Having someone take a picture of there receipt?
    If someone is believed to be on the GoL and he is getting free merchandise it’ll ruin the credibility of the team. It’s a legitimate concern, but I understand how you’re a man of looking the other way when it comes to corruption.
    Then the attacks about the USB upgrade. Accusing AL of wanting more money instead of using the usb for upgrades and I have to ask is this not another personal attack? Show me in writing where AL promised free upgrades to any of there customers via the USB cable?
    Ask happy if Anti-laser originally said USB updates were going to be available. AL was the first company to think of it I thought. Just ask happyass if you don’t believe me. Getting $85.00 a pop on non-usb upgrades would be profitable no doubt.

While I at the same time bring up the idea that DS began pre-selling there units in last december 2005. I am discredited by JTW by saying that no one actually pre-ordered the unit and if they did they where stupid. How does JTW know that no one pre-ordered a unit? Why would he knows this or for the most part why would he try and discredit my question?
    This forum is the most popular in the entire industry. Nobody has ever stated they pre-purchased.
    Now lets move on. I started a thread on some of the unofficial testing we did at the event. To counter all of the negative onslaught that JTW & FordFocus where brining for NO reason. The official GOL results are not published, and they chose to bash a product over one scenario.
    Yep, you tried to downplay more punch through numbers. We should call you down-play Staton.
    My thread is here: http://www.radardetector.net/Unoffic...nt.-11605t.php
    I invite you to view this thread and look at the onslaught I took for posting numbers on a product that JTW or Focus own or know nothing about.
    I have personally got to use the AL6, AL7, AL8.3 but these two run off and try and descredit facts I watch watched with my own eyes because the car was to stealthy, or because other counter measures where used.
    That was a great thread! You looked like such a fool in it Staton. I hope everyone reads that thread right now.
    It is at this point in time that the back-alley was removed from radardetector.net and thus laserjammerforum.com was given birth. Who was one of the first members to join and the only active sales rep for there company on the board? DriveSmart! Who owns the board? Stalker who loves DriveSmart & JTW who keeps asking for patience on there product. While actively launching a campaign against Anti Laser! I’ll repeat no other manufactures post on this forum other than DS!
    Why are you lieing? Everyone knows the laserjammerforums board was started before the back alley was removed on rd.net. Why lie? The other jammer manufacturers were invited and since they don’t talk much on rd.net anyway it didn’t surprise me they didn’t join. You’re bashing drive-smart for joining the board? Yeah Staton because I can totally see why Neil loves to have 2 of his threads removed from the board because of politics on rd.net. I can also see why Neil would love to be on the rd.net board that’s commercial sponsored. Get real dude. You just don’t have a clue. The laserjammerforums board is commercial free. Why wouldn’t drive-smart want to join the board? He doesn’t have to put up with poltical BS.
    Then for the past 7 days the rd.net forum has heard nothing but 100% propaganda about how awful the Antilaser unit actually is. JTW actually drove out of his way to test the unit this past weekend. What is the significance of this? The Drive smart team is set to deliver videos of there jammer working this week!
    You have a problem with me testing units? I guess it’s okay for you to test units but not me huh. I love how you send me ridiculous two-faced PM’s telling me what a great job I did and then on the board you say all this BS. Why do you think I don’t respect you at all? You’re a ****ing idiot.
    What where the testing conditions? A tripod!! While driving at 11MPH. Has anyone here actually gotten a ticket for driving 11MPH in a 5mph zone?
    A jammer should jam any speed and if you’re weren’t blind you’d see the first runs were on a street, the first test site. We went to the parking lot later. The GoL results showed punch throughs at higher speeds and w/o a tripod anyway. So what is your point? Quit trying to down play punch throughs of 800 feet.
    What would cause one man to hate a company so much? What would cause one person to have so much interest in a product that works? Other than the hiccup at 35 feet the AL rocked the GOL testing.
    Do you enjoy asking stupid questions? I don’t like punch throughs and I’m sure nobody on the board that pays $700.00 likes 800 foot punch throughs either. Maybe if you weren’t paid off by Anti-laser to down play the poor results you’d have a fit too. It’s easy to see through your agenda. You blatantly refuse to believe these punch throughs bad when everyone else knows they are.
    He tried to sell AVG joe a product called the laser mimic. He received a juiced unit, made videos of it doing great, tried to use those videos to sell the unit. He did not bother to do a “blind purchase” he received a unit from the manufacturer and tried to sell it to you!
    I wasn’t selling any laser mimics. No form of payment was ever addressed to me, so quit lying. It’s one thing for you to be the natural dumba$$ that you are, and another to just blatantly lie. When are you going to start selling Anti-laser’s Staton? Maybe you’ll put the free one you got from anti-laser and put it on Ebay? Tell us about your free dual head anti-laser staton.
    He then has the nerve to bash the AL team for doing a head-on shot, when he was the one who invited the idea of doing a head on shot.
    You did head shots with the blinder on your video and on top of that you didn’t have a license plate on your car. You have no room to talk Mr. Big Shot.
    So what does this mean? JTW has been bought off in the past and its obvious there is a agenda against the AL.
    Staton, that’s a complete ****ing lie and you have no class. You can’t win any logical arguments because you have an agenda to suppress bad information about AL. You then have to resort to making up lies because the data I pull from your own source proves you have an interest in cencorship.

The GOL results have no been posted and the bashing continues. Based off of unoffical testing, JTW continues the bashing. He continue to ignore the results staying focused on one set of numbers!
    Staton, those were your numbers?! Are you saying you’re not credible with a lidar gun? By all means if you’re too dumb to shoot a laser gun we can call those tests void. Call them the “blue results” or the “red results.” Name those results whatever you want. Your smoke and mirrors don’t get rid of the results. The fact of the matter is anti-laser got 700 foot punch throughs and you don’t want people to freak out.

Does anyone else see an obvious agenda other than looking out for you? Is it not ironic that on JTW’s own forum he has been called out / asked to test the Defender 2 when it comes out? Granite the DS team did not ask him however another used did ask him!
    Staton, read your own paragraph here and look how dumb you look. You stated that forum members wanted me to test the DS. What is the problem with that? Drive-smart didn’t ask me. Do you want me to silence the forum members for these requests? Maybe I should put a red arm band on and try to suppress data like you. While other people want things tested you’re the one that wants as little information as possible to leak out. The only agenda around here is you. It’s so obvious.
    Is it not ironic that the DS team started a presell in late 2005, but instead he’s out to hang AL a company who has a working product!
    [/quote]
    What is your definition of a working product? I would never spend $700.00 on a product that gives you 800 foot punch throughs. I’m not going to put money into your pocket by buying an anti-laser product.

GOL – 800 foot punch through
    Mouse – 500 foot punch throughs
    Staton and Jamal – 700 foot punch throughs

Those are the numbers that will sway a buyer because those are the numbers that will produce a lidar ticket. Tell me how those punch through numbers are acceptable in the real world staton and maybe we’ll believe you don’t have an agenda.

Thanks for writing as always.

JTW

Scratonicity Groupie

Have fun! I'm the one who spent over $400 to fly into Cleveland for the consumer. Myself and the GOL volunteered to spend 9 hours in the hot sun for the consumer.

I have nothing to hide the GOL results speak for themselves. I have told nothing but the truth.

At the end of the day I'm still using a Blinder M-20 & VEIL!

Not running a forum where one vendor is king! And out to crucifiy another vendor with a good working jammer.

Truth will set you free!

Banned

Before I pick apart everything you said and quote the hell out of you we can settle this right now.

Looking at the GoL, Mouse, and your own tests why do you think 800 foot punch throughs are acceptable?

You had 800 foot punch throughs on the Gol test, 700 foot punch throughs on stealth jamal's car, and 500 foot punch throughs on mouses car.

Why do you try and sell people on Anti-laser with those kind of punch throughs? If you can give me a good explanation I'll pick apart your funny thread.

JTW

Speed Demon

Oh no this is going to get ugly. :roll: Well at least at the end of the day Anti-Laser has already won.

By the way the manual states the LOOM port is for upgrades not the USB port.

Scratonicity Groupie

wow, I've been hearing that all week! whats new?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cyberblob
    Oh no this is going to get ugly. :roll: Well at least at the end of the day Anti-Laser has already won.

I'm glad you're happy with those punch through numbers cyberbob. BTW, the usb upgrade feature was quoted by anti-laser and everyone who is a veteran on this board remembers that claim.

JTW

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cyberblob

I'm glad you're happy with those punch through numbers cyberbob. BTW, the usb upgrade feature was quoted by anti-laser and everyone who is a veteran on this board remembers that claim.

JTW

Newcomer

JTW, there definitely has been a pattern of you bashing AL lately. I have set up a Group Buy on another forum to buy the LPP, and now I'm having second thoughts because of all the negativity you've brought to the product. I respect both of your guys posts on these forums very much (and yours more than anyone's JTW), but it does seem that people do have agendas. You used to be anti-DS, but now it seems as though some sort of agreement has been made because possibly Neil realized how much clought you have on the forum and needed an ally to protect his sales. I need you to tell me and other people on this forum that there has been no back room communication between you and DS, and that you have no agenda. Thanks JTW.

Banned

wow, I've been hearing that all week! whats new?
    Answer the question!

You had 800 foot punch throughs on the Gol test, 700 foot punch throughs on stealth jamal's car, and 500 foot punch throughs on mouses car.

Why do you try and sell people on Anti-laser with those kind of punch throughs?

JTW