View Poll Results: Would you attend this event?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 55.56%
  • No

4 14.81%
  • Maybe

8 29.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scratonicity Groupie

Default Would you attend an Antilaser Vs Drivesmart event?

I am looking to purchase both of these units a AL7 Dual head and a Defender 2. I am going to open up a free invite to any AND everyone to come join. Basically I want as many people as possible to come!
    We could even turn it into a 2 day event where if you bring your own car we could do some testing / tuning with your setups!

My plan as of now is to have my bestfriend from highschool buy both units in the blind. My name will not be on eithe receipt and the units will be shipped to his house. He will in return then mail them back to me. The boxes will remain sealed until the day of the event where under everyones attendance we will break the seals and install them on the test vehicle.

The vehicle is a SOB but I will remain annonymous as to what it is.

I could hold the event in MD or DE OR if other memebers wanted to suggest there location and it getse more support I'm all for it!

What do you think? Lets put an end to all the controversy and pit the champion against the new comer rev 1.

Keep in mind this event can NOT happen until DS releases a product!

Professional

Yes, I would like to see this and would drive or fly to where ever.

Suf Daddy

How about another test in Sept / Oct of 2006.

This is of course, dependant on having two different jammers to test against each other................

I could host on Cape Cod, MA. or maybe a central US location? Ohio or Iowa maybe?

I have two 2500 foot flat stretches.....it'll be a day at the beach!
    -Suf Daddy

Scratonicity Groupie

Sounds good to me. How is the weather around that time? I was hopeing for around early august that way it still a little warm...

Power User

We will have to see if this event is even possible, you have to be able to buy both jammers. Supposedly May 18th, you can buy a drivesmart Defender 2 laser jammer. We will see............

Speed Demon

wish someone could hold an event on the west coast so the members out here could finally attend one.

Banned

Hell no not the west coast... California is filled with a bunch of fuity people... JK

How about Texas!!

Speed Demon

yes..CA does suck, but the friuty people are in san fran. the rest is pretty normal. TX would be fine to test in cause im close, only about a 12 hour drive.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by againstme!
    yes..CA does suck, but the friuty people are in san fran. the rest is pretty normal. TX would be fine to test in cause im close, only about a 12 hour drive.
    i was in santa monica last year, and in la, lots of fruits there. cali people just just a lil different maybe its the layed back life, great weather and everyone thinks they are a secret celebrity 8)

but anyway cape cod sounds good. what about the thing rob was mentioning in NJ. either way september is perfect, i should definately have a jammer by then. october is a little cold up here in the northeast :shock:

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ford_Focus_05
    Hell no not the west coast... California is filled with a bunch of fuity people... JK
    fruity people........