Default Which jammer for 02 WRX - Your opinion

I've been doing a lot of reading on all the jammers, but wanted everybody elses opinions based on the design of my car. I'm thinking that the Blinder m20 is for me.

I currently have a Passport 8500. It's a little over 2 years old. Considering upgrading to the V1 for the upgradability.

Here's a few pics of my car. They are older, but should get the job done. Fog lights are probably going to go away or behind mesh covers.

Prob Veil as well.

Radar Fanatic

2 AL heads ($700/800)

-or-

zr3 ($500)

+veil and lasershield with either.

if you have alot of excess loot get both, which will run you over a grand, but you will be very well protected!

Radar Fanatic

as TQ said, the ZR3. the AL is just too dam expensive IMO. get the ZR3 and put all 3 heads up front and youll be set! along with some Veil.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    as TQ said, the ZR3. the AL is just too dam expensive IMO. get the ZR3 and put all 3 heads up front and youll be set! along with some Veil.
    oh yeah he's got no front plate ops:

no need for the LS

Good Citizen

Default Blinder

With that big headlight/foglight combo, you'll need at least 2 heads up front. Stick with something that's proven...the Blinder M-40.

Scratonicity Groupie

holy cow is that a huge FMIC or just the radiator? I could not tell if you tried to stealth the FMIC or not. Regardless, if you dont want to VEIL your lights go with a dual Anti laser. If you dont mind the VIEL then hit up a Blinder M-20.

Like I said the foglights are probably going to go bye-bye. They haven't been hooked up for over a year, so I never have them on. I am going to Veil the headlights because they are so large. Also what about my intercooler? Does it help that it is black? Or is it worse than a front plate?

I also don't see anyneed for the M-40. Why do I need 4 heads? Radar Roy says 4 heads are for an 18 wheeler or for front/rear on a car. Do I need to do the rear? How many times have you been shot from the rear?

Scratonicity Groupie

nice install That FMIC is beautiful!!! Any other upgrades? Also is that a custom paint job I have never scene that color before.

Ok back to the laser biz. I had a 04 WRX with just VEIL & Blinder M-20 and it worked great.

Order from Roy and you'll have both by probably WED!!

Thanks for the info. It will be about 3 weeks before I order anything. My car is under the knife again so it gets the money first. Best place to mount the heads? Upper left and right corners of the big lower opening?

Yea it is a custom color. It is one of the Gun Metals from VW. I started with a TXS Stg 4 with complete 6spd swap. Got tired of running 12.7s and put in a built 2.5 sti block with a fp3065 and reversed manifold. Got it to run 12.1s, but the motor was running like poop. It is currently under the knife and basically a shell. Doing secret stuff to it that I can't say until it is done. Let's just say I'm doubling everything and making it RWD.

Vf30 Stage 4 setup

Indy Truck Bash with reversed manifold (best pic I have)

Some more old pics and OLD stats http://www.cardomain.com/ride/239517