Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DS Free set up

Power User

That is ment for their UK buyers....since the UK is their main focus...not the USA...lol

Oh Happy, the Blinder patent has nothing to do with the Def 2 as it jams differently :roll:

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by stalker
    That is ment for their UK buyers....since the UK is their main focus...not the USA...lol

Oh Happy, the Blinder patent has nothing to do with the Def 2 as it jams differently :roll:
    They can still get sued and the courts will have to decide not us, DS, or Blinder
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by ronsc1985
    You're kidding right? If not then I would suggest you fly the DF representative and his radar guns to California as this would be a lot cheaper then shipping your car and yourself to England.

If you're wondering why many people view DF with little trust I suggest you go back and read all the promises made by DS. Not showing up at GOL was just the latest in a long list of continual lies and BS from DS.

Ok need to correct quite a few things here as everyone is speculating and talking BS.
    We never said anywhere"WE HAD SHIPPED A DEF2 TO GOL FOR TESTING"
    What in fact I did say was that"IF THE SOFTWARE WAS FINISHED THAT ALLOWED THE DEF2 TO BE SHOWN WORKING TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL WE WOULD SEND IT"
    If you can find the posts where I said I had actually shipped a DEF2 to GOL please post it other wise SHUT THE F U C K UP!

And now to ROB'S dumb arsed post,We had the case here for weeks already and the test production board unit was not fitted in to the case as there are programming points we access and if I stuck it in the case it would have made life difficult for us.
    What difference the case would make to testing is beyond me maybe "ROB" you know something we don't ?

Another point: Our first market is the UK which is our "HOME" market,Set up tests etc are for our UK customers,Quite obvious as we are located near LONDON,I thought something so so simple like that was obvious for the masses? :wink:

Pictures of the retail packaging/finished Defender2 etc will be posted up on our forum over the next few days.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by drive-smart
    You're kidding right? If not then I would suggest you fly the DF representative and his radar guns to California as this would be a lot cheaper then shipping your car and yourself to England.

If you're wondering why many people view DF with little trust I suggest you go back and read all the promises made by DS. Not showing up at GOL was just the latest in a long list of continual lies and BS from DS.

Ok need to correct quite a few things here as everyone is speculating and talking BS.
    What in fact I did say was that"IF THE SOFTWARE WAS FINISHED THAT ALLOWED THE DEF2 TO BE SHOWN WORKING TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL WE WOULD SEND IT"
    If you can find the posts where I said I had actually shipped a DEF2 to GOL please post it other wise SHUT THE F U C K UP!

And now to ROB'S dumb arsed post,We had the case here for weeks already and the test production board unit was not fitted in to the case as there are programming points we access and if I stuck it in the case it would have made life difficult for us.
    What difference the case would make to testing is beyond me maybe "ROB" you know something we don't ?

Another point: Our first market is the UK which is our "HOME" market,Set up tests etc are for our UK customers,Quite obvious as we are located near LONDON,I thought something so so simple like that was obvious for the masses? :wink:

Pictures of the retail packaging/finished Defender2 etc will be posted up on our forum over the next few days.
    You said you were going to send a Defender2 to GOL for testing. See: http://www.radardetector.net/posting...quote&p=111686

Yes we are sending in a DEFENDER2 for them to test later next month.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal

You said you were going to send a Defender2 to GOL for testing. See: http://www.radardetector.net/posting...quote&p=111686

Yes we are sending in a DEFENDER2 for them to test later next month.
    Ok and now find where we said we had "SENT IT" :wink:
    You won't because we never said it.

Power User

Neil, Stalker and happya$$ stated you told them you shipped Defender2 to GOL via DHL.

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    They are supposed to be via DHL but no tracking number was given to me and no email was sent to me
    Neil told me today that the unit will be sent via DHL to you...chill kiddies chill

ask neil....im just saying what im told
    Above qutoes are from: http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...highlight=ship

Neil, did you tell stalker and happya$$ it was shipping DHL or are you going to accuse Stalker and happya$$ of lying?

Power User

NO i said a unit will be sent...i never said it WAS sent...

As far as Neil knew it would be sent...but they couldnt finish in time....why am i even explaining this...its all bull****e anyway...DS dont need to justify anything either do I or Happy or anyone... man this is getting old!

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    Neil, Stalker and happya$$ stated you told them you shipped Defender2 to GOL via DHL.

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    They are supposed to be via DHL but no tracking number was given to me and no email was sent to me
    Neil told me today that the unit will be sent via DHL to you...chill kiddies chill

ask neil....im just saying what im told
    Above qutoes are from: http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...highlight=ship

Neil, did you tell stalker and happya$$ it was shipping DHL or are you going to accuse Stalker and happya$$ of lying?

You need to get your facts 100% correct as they are all over the place.
    Yes I did say we "WERE" going to ship via "DHL" "IF THE SOFTWARE WAS WORKING"
    I have "NEVER" said anywhere that "I HAD SENT IT".
    Don't try and now make out we said something that we did not.
    I have asked you to find the post where we said these words"WE SENT IT"

What F U C K S me off is when people make BS comments on stuff we never said as they have not read correctly or missed loads of points from a post.

Also we are really glad we did not send a unit with you and Staton there as there is no knowing what might have happened to our unit during these "TESTS"

Scratonicity Groupie

nothing would of happened to your unit. it would of been tested 100% fairly, just like anything else we do. I'm out for the consumer not for the pocketbooks of DS. I dont see Lidateck, Anti-Laser, or BlinderDude on here complaining about anything we did. Oh wait they all have working products!
    The only people complaining is the ONLY company without a working unit. How odd!

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton
    nothing would of happened to your unit. it would of been tested 100% fairly, just like anything else we do. I'm out for the consumer not for the pocketbooks of DS. I dont see Lidateck, Anti-Laser, or BlinderDude on here complaining about anything we did. Oh wait they all have working products!
    The only people complaining is the ONLY company without a working unit. How odd!
    So are you part of GOL Staton or do you speak for them?
    Your comment"nothing would of happened to your unit. it would of been tested 100% fairly, just like anything else we do I'm out for the consumer not for the pocketbooks of DS"
    That comment would strongly suggest you are.
    If your for the consumer why are you and Jamal suppressing information then?
    I am not complaining about anything"READ THE POSTS"
    What I am concerend about is particular things we have been accused of saying when its clear that we have not.
    Also look at your past comments to us,if thats anything to go by then everything I am saying is 100% correct.