Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Radar Fanatic

Default A Laser Jammer I'd love to see.

You know, many of you folks are very good at installing jammers etc. Im also aware that its possible to have a jammer professionally installed... but what I'd love to see was a Minimally destructive Jammer install option that requires no tools other than 1 screwdriver... heres my idea:

The unit would come with a plateframe with transponders built in, and perhaps some optional under-headlight transponders. A wire into the car could connect to the battery somehow. Then the in-cab controller would simply be a cig lighter plug that talks wirelessly to the transponders...

This sort of setup would be great for those of us who can't install anything more complex than a suction cup and/or who are on leases.

Banned

Default Re: A Laser Jammer I'd love to see.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhamster
    You know, many of you folks are very good at installing jammers etc. Im also aware that its possible to have a jammer professionally installed... but what I'd love to see was a Minimally destructive Jammer install option that requires no tools other than 1 screwdriver... heres my idea:

The unit would come with a plateframe with transponders built in, and perhaps some optional under-headlight transponders. A wire into the car could connect to the battery somehow. Then the in-cab controller would simply be a cig lighter plug that talks wirelessly to the transponders...

This sort of setup would be great for those of us who can't install anything more complex than a suction cup and/or who are on leases.
    That's a good point. I forgot to mention that the Laser Mimic doesn't have to be professional installed. Infact, all you do is connect the jammers power supply to the cigarette lighter. If you don't want to screw the brackets into the cars body you can use the optional 3M double sided tape. It took me 30 minutes to install it. I wish Blinder would have this option because it sucks forking out $150.00 to have the thing installed.

Speed Demon

where can you buy it?

Advanced Member

Chris is not allowed to disclosed that information due to forum rules other wise we'd know...the best thing you can do is ask Roy if he plans on carrying it.

Chris so i'm guessing the install is easy? Also is laser mimic planing on a noticket guarantee?

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Founder of Stealthvation

I wish the tanspoders on the Blinder would have the same type of phone jack in the back of them so when you are sending them in for an update you dont have to go through hell.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

I would like to see a Lazer Jammer that would fry Lazer speed devices like an egg! :twisted:

Good Citizen

Frying Lidar is great idea, but before you start doing anything Ill let you know on one fact. The lidar guns can be aimed directly at the sun and triggered without being damaged! So if the sun cant burn out the receiver I wonder what can?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by antilaser
    Frying Lidar is great idea, but before you start doing anything Ill let you know on one fact. The lidar guns can be aimed directly at the sun and triggered without being damaged! So if the sun cant burn out the receiver I wonder what can?
    Sharks with Frikken' Laser Beams on their heads?

Good Citizen

You are totaly right! Here is the thing that could blast any Lidar to bits, together with the sight of the operator! 8)

http://www.amazing1.com/burning-lasers.htm
    "Burning Laser Ray Gun"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by antilaser
    I have read LIDAR manuals and it specifically says not to point it at the sun because it could damage it.

Chris