View Poll Results: impossible laser jammer feature?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Possible?

5 83.33%
  • cost too much?

1 16.67%
  • way too damn hard to make

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default impossible laser jammer feature?

is it possible to have a laser jammer with a "bogey counter" per say, like the v1? for exampe, say in your area, cops are shooting an ultralyte and a stalker or PL3 and shooting you at the same time...now if your being shot by both, your jammer is going to only jam 1 on the guns correct?

so what if, a maker could identify a few different guns at once, and maybe have multiple diodes, diode/leds, or another combination, and then an in car dash box that identifies how many guns are trying to clock you, and which ones your jamming? is this possible? cost too much?

Scratonicity Groupie

its an un-needed feature. however anything is possible.

Speed Demon

why and how is this un-needed? i was talking to mousie today and he said they were shooting both guns at the same time in close proximity. if he were to be shot, he'd be toast.

Scratonicity Groupie

well, if its the same gun then its the same PPM. so it would not make a difference. however, if they are using 2 different guns then you could be in trouble. I belive a jammer can only match one set of PPM I dont know if they can do 2 at the same time.

Most police depts are finding it hard to afford laser enforcement, much less putting 2 LEO's on the same street, just does not make sense.

at this time if you get hit with 2 different guns, and get a ticket its just not your day

But if you have VEIL / laser shield it doesnt matter how many guns they shoot

Power User

Why would two officers target the same car? :wink:

Speed Demon

If you are getting hit with laser, you better slow down and pass by unoticed, regardless of how many guns you are be shot with. It would be a useless feature. Nice to have, but I would not buy a laser jammer over the other because it had that feature.

Advanced Member

Not completely impossible I don't think, but IMHO it would be prohibitively difficult, especially with so little to gain from such a feature.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton
    well, if its the same gun then its the same PPM. so it would not make a difference. however, if they are using 2 different guns then you could be in trouble. I belive a jammer can only match one set of PPM I dont know if they can do 2 at the same time.

Most police depts are finding it hard to afford laser enforcement, much less putting 2 LEO's on the same street, just does not make sense.

at this time if you get hit with 2 different guns, and get a ticket its just not your day

For the jammer to jam 2 of the same guns at the same time both officers would have to fire the gun at exactly the same time. If you're a micro second off from the other officers you'll have alternating pulses.

JTW

Suf Daddy

FYI.

UltraLyte 100LR and the Stalker LIDAr both used simultaneously showed no issue in obtaining readings or a noticable conflict to the operator 6 feet apart.

Sunny day test. I shot the Stalker.

GOL has the pulse rates listed............
    -Suf Daddy

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton

The Defender2 can jam multiple guns at once regardless of the pulse rate of the individual guns.
    I tested with the LTI20-20 and UL LR100 and it jammed both at once.
    Benifits of having multiple diodes on your jammer.
    The Defender2 diodes can work at different pulse rates if they have to.