Good Citizen

Default I'm not too Lazy but...

I read the GOL laser jammer results 3-4 times, and basically I'm still not sure which jammer came out on top.

From all the extra chatter on the boards about Blinder I assume it did really well, and the lack of chatter about the ParkPro seems to follow suit with that. Am I totally off?

Advanced Member
    Southern MA

Well the AL& retail came out on top and supposidly that is the jammer you get when you buy the LPP(laser protector Pro park) However not many people have had fast responses from Laser Protector and Anti-Laser. Anti-Laser seems to be only talking to a select few.

So the AL7 retail did great but in short people say it lack customer service... The Lidatek did horrible but has great customer service. Blinder did decent and has great customer service. So the Blinder is kinda the best bet jammer if you want customer service mixed with decent performance.

I went with the Blinder because i know it's reliable and works also they will pay my ticket if god forbid I need

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Good Citizen

thanks Crazy ------ I've been gun shy to buy the ParkPro because of exactely that ------ seems shady on where you can get one and who you'd interact with if you needed support with it

long term I was thinking of putting an M-40 on the front of my 2004 accord but we'll see when I can cough up the $800 bucks for that

rear protection? well we'll see about that at an even later time

I get all on board with getting one but then I remember I've only been hit with laser once ------ I don't speed more then 8 miles an hour over most days and instant on K-Ka is gonna get me with or without it.

Suf Daddy

Shameless plug for the guy who runs the web site, but if you click onj the pictures on the right edge of the forum screen......
    Under Jammers the Xtreme, pull down pricing box has M40 at $599....

Save some dough.

-Suf Daddy forum poster and buyer of cheap trinkets.