Power User

Default Drive Smart bring it!!

Drive Smart I want you to bring it on! I want to see what Jammers in 06 Kick A**. AL had no problem sending a unit to the GOL event. It did really well. I now have it here and still it kicks A**.

In my opinion not sending a unit for anyone, GOL, JTW, MYSELF, whoever is saying something. I see your company like an insurance company here in the US. Big name, Expensive prices and when it comes down to coverage you get crap. I don't go out and by a lawn mower to run my business if I have not seen and heard that it works great. That is why Lawn Mower shops have demo days like once a year. So, send out a demo unit for someone to test. If it is all it is said to be I want to see a real video.

Thanks for your time I will now go back to try and figure out how to PUNCH THOUGH MY ANTILASERS!

Advanced Member

What about Stalker's Vid..........I mean how can you not be impressed by the railing of his deck not having any problem jammimg a pair of Binoculars.......

Sorry Outrun, you won't hear "Jack" from DS.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by the horn13
    What about Stalker's Vid..........I mean how can you not be impressed by the railing of his deck not having any problem jammimg a pair of Binoculars.......

Sorry Outrun, you won't hear "Jack" from DS.
    Ok,well I know it proves something but I don't quite understand it. For the average person if they saw that video they wouldn't buy it. Now if they saw a video of a car driving down the road and it was jamming the laser gun and you saw it just like you see in my videos, racerx, whoever you would want to buy it.

I don't think we will hear from them either. But if a unit is sent and it is tested and it does well then props to them for stepping up. But until then I can only assume we are not seeing it work for a reason.

Scratonicity Groupie

Hey, dont forget those AL's are hand built and are juiced!!!! :?

Instead of asking lets just pull togeather our funds and buy one totally in the blind. Then auction it off!

Power User

Default Re: Drive Smart bring it!!

Quote Originally Posted by outrun
    Thanks for your time I will now go back to try and figure out how to PUNCH THOUGH MY ANTILASERS!
    How did your father do it? I saw a side mirror shot on your truck in that video, and was surprised that you still had JTG.

Power User

Default Re: Drive Smart bring it!!

Quote Originally Posted by amoney
    Quote Originally Posted by outrun
    How did your father do it? I saw a side mirror shot on your truck in that video, and was surprised that you still had JTG.
    I just called my father and he said that he got puch through while hitting the bumper immediatley.

Power User

Grow up you morons, that video was to show it is a shipping functional product!

man you guys are so immature on this forum. I am trying not to get involved but i just had to.