Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Power User

Default Tested my AntiLaser 7 today!

Today I tested my AntiLaser AL7 Dual heads with an Anonymous LEO. I will post the results later.

Suf Daddy

T E A S E
    -Suf Daddy

Yoda of Radar

Exactly, give us more. :?

Good Citizen

What happened what happened

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Tested my AntiLaser 7 today!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    I will post the results later.
    When you get outta jail? :wink:

Power User

Ok here it is. Sorry I don't have video like Outrun's test, just not possible as I like my car to remain anonymous as well as the LEO's request to remain anonymous.

My car:

Full size passenger car light in color. My car is a very easy laser target with no countermeasures on.

Countermeasures used:

Bel STi

Laser shield on license plate.

AntiLaser AL7 with dual heads.
    The transceiver heads are mounted evenly, straight, and level as possible. The AntiLaser is not mounted in the most ideal place, it has to be mounted a little lower than ideal due to the front end design of my car. The AntiLaser's 8 second timer is turned off and the unit is in contineuos jam mode. **NOTE: My AntiLaser AL7 is one of the first ones released and it does not have the Pro Laser III fix. Without the fix the jam time is limited to about 20 seconds which is more than enough time to slow down. More on this below.***

Laser Guns used:

The new Kustom Pro-Lite!!!
    Kustom Pro Laser III
    Stalker LZ1

The Road:

The road used for the test was mostly flat with very little traffic. There was a slight curve at one end and a slight hill at the other. This road was 2 lanes each direction seperated by a grass median. The LEO was positioned on the shoulder of the right side of the road before the slight hill. I made my runs driving in the left lane which began as I rounded the curve and approached the LEO's posistion. This is a setup that LEO's would use to catch speeders and I ran into a setup like this one not too long ago. We didn't measure exact distance, but I started driving from beyond 1,200 feet away. Targeting began as I rounded the curve while the front of my car was at an angle to the LEO's position.

The Results:

First, a side note: The Bel STi alerted to every laser encounter with each gun.

Kustom Pro-Lite:

The results for this gun are very easy for me to report. It was Jam to the Gun (JTG) every single run no matter what the LEO targeted on the front of my car. We made about 8 runs using the Kustom Pro-Lite.

Stalker LZ1:

I had JTG on every run except for 2. One punch through was at 61 feet when the LEO was targeting a headlight and the other punch through was at 72 feet when the LEO was targeting a head light. We had about 6 runs with the Stlalker LZ1.

Kustom Pro Laser III:

My AntiLaser AL7 was inconsistent with the jam times on the PL3. Since my AntiLaser does not have the fix, it should jam for about 20 seconds. However, according to the LEO's stop watch it's jam time was anywhere from 15 seconds to 28 seconds. At first we were getting JTG for the full jam time no matter how close or far away I started. After the first few runs we started getting weird punch throughs. A couple of the punch throughs were almost instant at beyond 1,000 feet. We had multiple runs with this gun (more than 10) and tried head on shots too. After the first couple runs the AntiLaser became very inconsistent at jamming the PL3. I power cycled the AntiLaser and then I would get JTG again.

Bottom line with AntiLaser AL7's that don't have the PL3 fix is: As long as you have not been hit with the PL3 before since you turned your jammer on you are protected. I recommend power cycling the AL7 after a PL3 hit if you own an AL7 without the fix. I am at not concerned at all about the time limit since I still have way more than enough time to slow down. I will just power cycle my unit after a PL3 hit in the future to prevent inconsistent jamming for further encounters. The only thing that is strange about this is the Pro-Lite supposedly has the same pulse rate as the Pro Laser III, but the Pro-Lite was JTG everytime consistently. Maybe professor Jim has a theory on this?

This concludes my test and review of AntiLaser AL7 against these laser guns. I am very statisfied with the performance of the AL7, dual heads makes a big difference on a full size light color car. Special thanks to the anonymous LEO for making this test possible.

Jamal

Founder of Stealthvation

Ok here it is. Sorry I don't have video like Outrun's test, just not possible as I like my car to remain anonymous as well as the LEO's request to remain anonymous.

My car:

Full size passenger car light in color. My car is a very easy laser target with no countermeasures on.

Countermeasures used:

Bel STi

Laser shield on license plate.

AntiLaser AL7 with dual heads.
    The transceiver heads are mounted evenly, straight, and level as possible. The AntiLaser is not mounted in the most ideal place, it has to be mounted a little lower than ideal due to the front end design of my car. The AntiLaser's 8 second timer is turned off and the unit is in contineuos jam mode. **NOTE: My AntiLaser AL7 is one of the first ones released and it does not have the Pro Laser III fix. Without the fix the jam time is limited to about 20 seconds which is more than enough time to slow down. More on this below.***

Laser Guns used:

The new Kustom Pro-Lite!!!
    Kustom Pro Laser III
    Stalker LZ1

The Road:

The road used for the test was mostly flat with very little traffic. There was a slight curve at one end and a slight hill at the other. This road was 2 lanes each direction seperated by a grass median. The LEO was positioned on the shoulder of the right side of the road before the slight hill. I made my runs driving in the left lane which began as I rounded the curve and approached the LEO's posistion. This is a setup that LEO's would use to catch speeders and I ran into a setup like this one not too long ago. We didn't measure exact distance, but I started driving from beyond 1,200 feet away. Targeting began as I rounded the curve while the front of my car was at an angle to the LEO's position.

The Results:

First, a side note: The Bel STi alerted to every laser encounter with each gun.

Kustom Pro-Lite:

The results for this gun are very easy for me to report. It was Jam to the Gun (JTG) every single run no matter what the LEO targeted on the front of my car. We made about 8 runs using the Kustom Pro-Lite.

Stalker LZ1:

I had JTG on every run except for 2. One punch through was at 61 feet when the LEO was targeting a headlight and the other punch through was at 72 feet when the LEO was targeting a head light. We had about 6 runs with the Stlalker LZ1.

Kustom Pro Laser III:

My AntiLaser AL7 was inconsistent with the jam times on the PL3. Since my AntiLaser does not have the fix, it should jam for about 20 seconds. However, according to the LEO's stop watch it's jam time was anywhere from 15 seconds to 28 seconds. At first we were getting JTG for the full jam time no matter how close or far away I started. After the first few runs we started getting weird punch throughs. A couple of the punch throughs were almost instant at beyond 1,000 feet. We had multiple runs with this gun (more than 10) and tried head on shots too. After the first couple runs the AntiLaser became very inconsistent at jamming the PL3. I power cycled the AntiLaser and then I would get JTG again.

Bottom line with AntiLaser AL7's that don't have the PL3 fix is: As long as you have not been hit with the PL3 before since you turned your jammer on you are protected. I recommend power cycling the AL7 after a PL3 hit if you own an AL7 without the fix. I am at not concerned at all about the time limit since I still have way more than enough time to slow down. I will just power cycle my unit after a PL3 hit in the future to prevent inconsistent jamming for further encounters. The only thing that is strange about this is the Pro-Lite supposedly has the same pulse rate as the Pro Laser III, but the Pro-Lite was JTG everytime consistently. Maybe professor Jim has a theory on this?

This concludes my test and review of AntiLaser AL7 against these laser guns. I am very statisfied with the performance of the AL7, dual heads makes a big difference on a full size light color car. Special thanks to the anonymous LEO for making this test possible.

Jamal
    Stealthwannabe since you have attended every GOL event your results have hidden agendas written all over them :roll: :roll:
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

next time if you can try a 3 lane distance!

Oh and what are you going to do about the PL3 fix... do you have to send you units back? you know since you cant use the USB cable to update it!

Power User

Special thanks to the anonymous LEO for making this test possible.
    Jamal
    He wont know you are talking to him as he is anonymous

Founder of Stealthvation

Too bad that the Pro Laser III causes AL problems??? That gun is a piece of cake for other jammers to jam. What worries me it is the most popular gun in the USA. I have no doubt though that AL will fix it just like they fixed the LTI LR and Stalker problems that they had in the past. The 15-28 potential punchthrough on the Pro Laser III does not bother me all that much but the immediate ones do
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!