Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional

Default What should i do?

Alright emailed AL about puchasing a al unit. He said the current unit is AL G8. Single head is 350 EUR( 448.137 USD) and Dual Head is 550EUR(704.216 USD). Well my delimma is pay a fortune for single head or get proven Blinder m40 for $500. What do yall think?

Scratonicity Groupie

I would talk to Kris & KMPH. See what he can do for you on a Dual AL.

Banned

well you could wait tell some numbers come out on the DEF 2 an get a one head system for $530 shipping included!

Just trying to give you all you options...

Honestly I would wait!
    And I am not saying that cause I am pro DS, when you are going to spend half a grand on a product you might want to wait and make sure you know all of your options!

Just thought I should suggest that since AL head up there ^ suggested the AL!

I have to balance things out!

Founder of Stealthvation

Get yourself the AL or the Blinder. The Blinder has been around while Ford Focus 05 was in diapers and has proven itself a million times. The AL is the new stud on the block. A lot of answers will be aswered now that me and Staton bought RETAIL Laser Pro Parks (rebadged AL's). I am curious to see the big picture
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ford_Focus_05
    And I am not saying that cause I am pro DS,

I have to balance things out!
    You are obsessed........the last thing you are is balanced...... :wink:

Advanced Member

Listen to Happy......... :wink: :wink: :wink:

He's balanced........ 8)

Scratonicity Groupie

For the record dont listen to a word Focus says. He's telling you to wait on a product he's to scared to buy himself. Always to busy telling other people to buy a product he's to scared to buy.

I myself have purchased the product I recommend and have seen it proven time and time again to be the best.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton
    For the record dont listen to a word Focus says. He's telling you to wait on a product he's to scared to buy himself. Always to busy telling other people to buy a product he's to scared to buy.
    LMAO..........

The Punch Through King has been.........

[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/the_horn13/owned-bird****.jpg[/img]

Power User

here come all the Def 2 bashers again...Id hardly call Statons a blind puchase...they know who he is and there is nothing to stop them sending him a juiced one

oh no..here it comes again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton

I myself have purchased the product I recommend and have seen it proven time and time again to be the best.
    I have said it once I have told steve twice!!

I would buy it... OMG I dont care what results you people get I am buying the DEF2 !!

I dont have the money I am 19, pay for my cell phone, school loan, car payment, insurance, and anything I want to do as far as dinning out and what not!!

I pay for Gas to drive to Richardson which is a hour away, to do test no matter what the results are!!!

And the first thing I told steve is I want a def 2 now but I cant afford it!!
    I told Json the very same thing!

So unlike you were you dont have a Degree and I will have 2 before I am 21 STFU!!

So your saying it took you how long after all the results you have seen ... hmm you told people to buy a dual after JTW and Mousie test... then you told people to buy 2 after GOL test and yet you still did not buy a damn thing knowing dam well that you could use a credit card through KMPH!!
    NOT UNTIL YOU SEE OUR TESTING WITH THE MARKSMAN DO YOU FINALLY AFTER PREACHING FOR SEVERAL MONTHS SINCE APRIL DO YOU FINALLY BUY THE PRODUCT YOU ARE PREACHING KNOWING DAM WELL YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO DO SO!! BECAUSE YOU JUST BOUGHT A NEW CAR!!

STFU STATON AND WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING THATS TRUE TO SAY THEN MAKE A COMMENT!!