Good Citizen

Default Is There Any Hope For Me?

So, I drive a big-a$$ Jeep. Using the blinder is there any hope for me or is my car just too big? I know nothing about laser jammers.

Old Timer

what kind of jeep do you drive? there are jammers out there that will JTG any modern day vehicle.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    what kind of jeep do you drive? there are jammers out there that will JTG any modern day vehicle.
    2005 Grand Cherokee and it's lifted Excuse my ignorance but JTG what does that mean?

Power User

JTG = Jam to Gun. Means you jam the laser gun continously from the point you are first shot as you drive toward teh laser gun. With a lot of jammers when you get close to the laser gun "punch through" occurs in which the laser gun is able to get a speed reading.

The best laser jammer on the market right now is AntiLaser. Also sold re-branded as Laser Pro Park by AntiLaser's UK distributor KMPH.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    JTG = Jam to Gun. Means you jam the laser gun continously from the point you are first shot as you drive toward teh laser gun. With a lot of jammers when you get close to the laser gun "punch through" occurs in which the laser gun is able to get a speed reading.

The best laser jammer on the market right now is AntiLaser. Also sold re-branded as Laser Pro Park by AntiLaser's UK distributor KMPH.
    Thanks for the info.