Alright! It was bugging me that it was so low. SO, I repositioned it in the grill and sticking out just a little. I also made sure that it's level on the x and z axes. I did it tonight, I'll post some daylight pictures later.
Finally! And it only cost $60 for about an hour of work, whereas Best Buy wanted $150-$180.
The Head unit is set about 1/4 inch back from being flush from the bumper, couldn't get it any closer without mounting problems. It's just a bit off 100% level. Inside, I had the on/off switch and the LED installed into the pull out (to try an keep it as stock as possible - not really supposed to be installing anything in the car - parents are paying for it) and the push-button option switch is installed right by the E-brake.