Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default Laser Mimic Question????

whats up guys, i just watched the laser mimic vids @ JTW's site-it looks awesome, is it on the market for sale yet?

Default Re: Laser Mimic Question????

Quote Originally Posted by JDM8504
    whats up guys, i just watched the laser mimic vids @ JTW's site-it looks awesome, is it on the market for sale yet?
    If it is, I can not find it. I believe I remember JTW saying that it is not yet available, but will be later this year. Personally after watching Chris's videos I plan on waiting for it to come to market before I purchase. Hopefully the production versions are the same as the one that Chris had to test. If so, I will be gettin' the mimic for sure...

Advanced Member

Laser Mimic is not for sale currently in the US from what i have heard they are awaiting to be tested by SML...however roy is not sure if laser mimic will show

Another cool laser jammer would be AntiLaser although it has one jamming head it is effective against some american laser guns last time it was tested by SML they company seems to devoted to their product greatly and they announced recently they are moving to the american market...They too are suppose to be at the SML testing this year.

Personally i think We should wait to see which is the best jammer after the results are released

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Laser Mimic is not for sale currently in the US from what i have heard they are awaiting to be tested by SML...however roy is not sure if laser mimic will show

Another cool laser jammer would be AntiLaser although it has one jamming head it is effective against some american laser guns last time it was tested by SML they company seems to devoted to their product greatly and they announced recently they are moving to the american market...They too are suppose to be at the SML testing this year.

Personally i think We should wait to see which is the best jammer after the results are released
    Great advice, that is my plan for sure! I would hate to shell out $300-$500 only to have something better available in a month or two. Plus I want to see the results...I hope Laser Mimic shows up though. Those tests on Chris's site are impressive.

Banned

That Laser Mimic device was awesome.

The only gripe that I have about jammertests.com is I wish they would do the tests at speeds we are likely to be clocked at...for example, around 70-85.

I feel this would be a more accurate way of testing devices.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FlyArmy
    That Laser Mimic device was awesome.

The only gripe that I have about jammertests.com is I wish they would do the tests at speeds we are likely to be clocked at...for example, around 70-85.

I feel this would be a more accurate way of testing devices.
    The reason why I targeted at a slower speed is because that is more time for the laser to get a speed reading on you.

Chris

Newcomer

Lasar Mimic is currently for sale. Ordered one today. Was told that it would ship on Tuesday.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter
    Lasar Mimic is currently for sale. Ordered one today. Was told that it would ship on Tuesday.
    Already ordered one? I guess the folks at Laser-Mimic are not waiting for the SML testing to be over with before releasing the product. I hope they show up at SML and testing corroborates the results that the JTW got. BTW I saw who the distributor was, and it made me a little nervous. I have heard people bashing them for poor customer service in the past on some of their products when they stopped working. Of course, I have no personal experience with their products because I just will not "go there" with my equipment so I really do not know for sure. Good luck with your purchase and let us know how every thing turns out.

Advanced Member

People use to believe that Laser Mimic was made by one shady detector company but after research that was proven untrue and the Mimic was produced by a different company which is in good blood with testers.... No one besides chris and this new comer have a laser mimic available to them...And the site that i saw trying to sell laser mimic uses Chris's video's as test to show their product working.

I think this is great cause vision speaks louder than words in my opinion. I would still love to see the SML testing on this unit

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Scratonicity Groupie

I'm still waiting on the testing to come out to prove long range punch through or not. and when aimed at a headlight the punchthrough.

and the most important test will be its life span!

staton