Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default Is this JTW's site <Link Removed>

I was just wondering if this was JTW's site:

<Link Removed>

It has links to his videos so I assume it has to be his.

Introductory special $199.99

Scratonicity Groupie

hrm... interesting find...

i still belive it will have punch through over 1000' and will still require VEIL. I also would like to see what will happen when aimed at the headlight and not right at the jammer!

staton

Radar Fanatic

Is the mimic made by the Scorpion jammer guy?

This is looking like it's going to be an awesome deal. 3 transponders for such a cheap price!

Banned

Default Re: Is this JTW's site? <Link Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by BiGeAsYgUy
    I was just wondering if this was JTW's site:

<Link Removed>

It has links to his videos so I assume it has to be his.

Introductory special $199.99
    No, that isn't my site. Scorpion Technology has permission to use my videos. Remember, linking to other sites that sell jammers or detectors is prohibited under Roy's policy.

<Link Removed> and <Link Removed> appear to have been created on the same day at the same registrar which was also the same for jammertests.com.

Up until recently jammertests.com resolved to same address as the above domains which was 64.202.167.29.

The DNS records have been recently revised since last week and as of today jammertests.com now resolves to another address of 69.90.45.87.

I guess Chris has been "promoting" these products all along...There's a definate connection.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by surfer
    <Link Removed> and <Link Removed> appear to have been created on the same day at the same registrar which was also the same for jammertests.com.

Up until recently jammertests.com resolved to same address as the above domains which was 64.202.167.29.

The DNS records have been recently revised since last week and as of today jammertests.com now resolves to another address of 69.90.45.87.

I guess Chris has been "promoting" these products all along...There's a definate connection.
    Lance had me test the laser jammer he was brining into the market, so I guess you could say I was promoting it since it did so damn well. Nothing wrong with promoting a good jammer.

As for DNS this and that I have no idea what you're talking about. The jammertests.com servers were changed about a month ago. The problem I was facing was that my jammertests.com url was simply a url forwarding. I had to change it in order to be listed on Google. If you have a a forwarding URL google automatically takes you out of the index.

Especailly when you consider how you "tested" it. LOL.

The videos you made targeting the jammer directly is not real-world and that is why it did "so-well."

Testing it like the Blinder videos and I bet it fails miserably.

I figure you already know that and that is why you haven't showed them.

I wish Staton could do a video of this. I trust his work.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by surfer
    Especailly when you consider how you "tested" it. LOL.

The videos you made targeting the jammer directly is not real-world and that is why it did "so-well."

Testing it like the Blinder videos and I bet it fails miserably.

I figure you already know that and that is why you haven't showed them.

I wish Staton could do a video of this. I trust his work.
    I would have tested the Blinder the same way. I'm not testing the mounting job of a laser jammer, I'm testing the laser jammer. Aiming at the headlights would be bad for a blinder or for a laser mimic because it's all about where you place the jammers. If the jammer were positioned closer to the headlights like SML did with the Blinder test then I would have shot the headlights, but SML "TAPED" the blinder M20's on a bumber, which is not real world mounting. Any laser jammer needs Veil and a Laser Shield. There is no doubt about that.

This has all be explained over and over and over in the laser mimic threads.

Chris

Speed Demon

I just wanted to make sure that the site was either you or somebody with permission to use your videos.

But you sgtill refuse to show us the video which have obviously already done yourself. No serious test would directly target a jammer head! LOL

Why not share with us all what you already must know. Sooner or later it is going to come out how poor this jammer must really be.

What do you think your credibility will be when the truth comes out? A lot of people have seen your videos demonstrating how "well" the mimic supposedly works and your statements as well.

Why not save us would be buyers of cheap knockoffs the headache of making a purchasing mistake by buying a substandard product? Wasn't this the original "intent" of your website? To warn people of products that don't really work well?