Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default In my post 1st post regarding the Mimic..was for results..

It was not to start up any aurguements but just to describe what happened yesterday and how excited I was that the mimic did even better then I had could ever expected it could on my pearl white audi with no veil and a europlate. I only fired back because of the initial negative comments from the normal people and I had to defend what I experienced during testing and then jamming the WSP and his Prolite laser gun. It would have been nice to just hear some positive comments from you admin. folk and not the neg. comments and then go straight to locking the post inorder for me not to post after you. I feel this is a very informing site but there is way too many politic's here. It would be nice to atleast un-luck my "Real Experience" post of jamming the Prolite since that is the 2nd time I have seen that within 7mi. spread of Highway on I-5 and we can all learn from it.

Newcomer

Hi there, I'm with you but the admins will lock this topic as they locked the other topics which gave a chance to Mimic too.

I'm from Europe, and I did have "some" Mimics from Chris one or two years ago. I don't know if it was juiced, it worked great.
    Now I've got LaserTek Pro20s (bought from the US, not from Chris), and they work the same good. Very well. And you know I'm not surprised because the two models are the same, they are look-alike's themselves, both made by a Korean company (w/o writing down their name, because it would be an ad..).

So anybody can call this jammer Mimic, LaserTek Pro20 or Snooper950, what you will. But they're just all the same good jammers. As good as Blinders. So maybe some people can figure out that why you are talkin about a jammer that doesn't exist nowdays, but they're wrong.
    Mimics are still here.
    Only the name changed.

Founder of Stealthvation

Default Re: In my post 1st post regarding the Mimic..was for results

Quote Originally Posted by Audi Quattro
    It was not to start up any aurguements but just to describe what happened yesterday and how excited I was that the mimic did even better then I had could ever expected it could on my pearl white audi with no veil and a europlate. I only fired back because of the initial negative comments from the normal people and I had to defend what I experienced during testing and then jamming the WSP and his Prolite laser gun. It would have been nice to just hear some positive comments from you admin. folk and not the neg. comments and then go straight to locking the post inorder for me not to post after you. I feel this is a very informing site but there is way too many politic's here. It would be nice to atleast un-luck my "Real Experience" post of jamming the Prolite since that is the 2nd time I have seen that within 7mi. spread of Highway on I-5 and we can all learn from it.

Simple as this. If you do not like this forum go to another. Also if the RETAIL Mimics were that good they would have taken off. No amount of lies can keep a GREAT product down. There is a reason why they dont sell good or no one talks about them
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

Default Re: In my post 1st post regarding the Mimic..was for results

Edit.

Banned

How does rain affect laser jammers?

I have to answer in this thread because HappyA$$ likes to carry on conversations in locked up threads(so lame and childish).

LED jammers are very weak compared to laser guns. An LED jammer will have a harder time jamming in the rain because it's greatly overpowered by the laser gun. For example, 1 jammer head will have a combined power of 4W(500mWx 8LEDs). A laser gun has a diode of about 75W. So you have this puney 4W transponder shooting IR beams through rain. What do you think is going to have an easier return? A 75W beam diminished to 37.5W or a 4W LED jammer cutting through the rain?

Diode jammers will have a major advantage over guns in the rain. LED jammers have a disadvantage.

Banned

Test Video of Laser Atanta VS Laser Mimic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhtBG7Quhyk

Thanks for watching and if anyone has a jammer they'd like to test in the Seattle area let me know. Pradu has a ZR3 I'll be testing later on.

JTW

Power User

JTW,

Why all this talk about Laser Mimic all of a sudden?

Are Laser Mimics still being produced? If so, who makes them and sells them?

If they are being produced and sold, then one should be tested. But if not, what is the point of talking about a dead product?

Scratonicity Groupie

like I said in my other post the results are not even that good. 300 to 500ft on the average is not acceptable. if that was impressive around here lidatek would be the big dog on the block or blinder.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton
    like I said in my other post the results are not even that good. 300 to 500ft on the average is not acceptable. if that was impressive around here lidatek would be the big dog on the block or blinder.
    Yes, but we're talking about a jammer that's $1,000.00 LESS than an anti-laser. Only a fool would use a blinder M20 for that car. You'd have to use a minimum of a blinder m40 to get really good jams and that's 4 heads. The mimic on that car has 3 heads.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    JTW,

Why all this talk about Laser Mimic all of a sudden?

Are Laser Mimics still being produced? If so, who makes them and sells them?

If they are being produced and sold, then one should be tested. But if not, what is the point of talking about a dead product?
    As stated in the video, I'm not aware of anyone making or selling these anymore. HappyA$$ wanted someone to test his LE-10. What was the point in that if it was a dead product? What's the point of testing any other jammer besides an AL when it's not the best? Simply put because it gets boring when you have the same people talking about the same product over and over and over. Throwing in random topics is like water cooler talk. Know what I mean?

JTW