Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: JTW to buy Laser Pro Park

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Quote Originally Posted by JTW
    Quote Originally Posted by JTW Sr.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTW
    Well I must say I'm very surprised at the professionalism of KMPH. I had a chat with Kris on MSN for a while and all I can say is I'm happy.
    that will change as soon as you try to start a business relationship with KMPH and it don't go your way... you won't get the exact re-seller deal you want... and then you flip the script on us and tell us how bad KMPH is... can't wait to see the consumer alerts... same pattern with JTW in everything he does... blinder, laser mimic, drivesmart, and now LPP see the pattern... when you start see lpp consumer alert from JTW you will know his "business deal" did not go through for him...
    when JTW is all finished with lpp he will go away for awhile and then come back doing the same cycle with another product... i know my family well...
    Happy, why do you post under different names when it was confirmed it was you through IP's earlier? Grow up.

Think what you want. Why do you not you go to www.proxymod.com and post something and see what IP is assigned to you. Again since your brain can not understand this at work this site is BLOCKED and the ONLY way to get around is to use a proxy. I found that proxymod.com is the fastest and easiest to use. It is VERY popular and widely used. It also blocks ads which is cool. Try it and we will talk. I spoke already and told you what I thought of your "testing" of the Defender 2. It was COMPLETE BS. Go to the other forum if you want to keep the drama going. We can do this all day if you like. I just do not want to pollute other threads. People that know you know what you are ALL about.
    HappyA$$, I love how you post the URL of the proxysite you've been using just so you can say later on, "I posted that url and anyone can use it so it's not me." Hahhahah nice set up for more of your childish games in the future.

It's funny how you condemn me for drama when the only drama I get involved in is the drama you START! Quit acting like a kid and if you want the drama to stop all you have to do is quit starting it.

You're the one who pollutes ALL the threads with your negative comments and the funny part was yesterday you went on a rant about Audi and my video w/o even watching it first!

You hate it other people are testing jammers because it takes away the cool factor of the GoL being the end all be all. Jim and Seth don't have huge ego's, infact they don't even have one. Maybe if you start acting respectable like them you'll earn the respect of other forum members, but instead you like to act like a kid.

I would like all the members of this board to pay close attention to all the threads and see for yourself when the drama starts. If you're getting tired of HappyA$$'s constant bitc*ing and taking everything off topic for his person agenda's and ego trip PLEASE EMAIL ROY and complain. It's getting so out of control.

JTW

Advanced Member

Chris just for your reference there are many users on this board using proxies....More than you think. It sucks cause than you can't block the IP cause there are users who are actually posting things that have value need to find a different way here

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Good Citizen

The only person acting like a kid is you JTW. But then again you are a kid so I guess you are just acting out. Possibly at some future time you will mature enough to realize you are not God's gift to the laser jammer universe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ronsc1985
    The only person acting like a kid is you JTW. But then again you are a kid so I guess you are just acting out. Possibly at some future time you will mature enough to realize you are not God's gift to the laser jammer universe.
    You know I don't mind if you dislike me, or anyone else for that matter. All I care about is keeping the politics and personal attacks off the board because it serves no purpose, but to degrade the content of the site. If you have a different opinion about a jammer thats fine. go out to the street and go do some testing or something. That's really good stuff for the board. If defending myself is considered acting like a kid I feel very sorry for your kids when they go out into the world.

The GoL and HappyA$$ often say let the tests speak for themselves. Like I said before if you have a different opinion about a jammer test simply go out and do a couple yourself.

Have a problem with the defender2? Go out and test it!

Have a problem with the laser pro park? Go out and test it!

I go out and test stuff. That's what I do and if that makes me God's gift to whatever so be it. At least I'm adding real content to the board people can talk about. Do I have an ego? Yeah, it can totally be perceived that way because I know what I'm talking about and admit I'm wrong when I'm proven wrong.

Thanks for posting.

JTW

Power User

What's that woosh sound?

It's the sound of ronsc1985's post going over JTW's head.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    What's that woosh sound?

It's the sound of ronsc1985's post going over JTW's head.
    If you read my responce you'd see it didnt. Go back and read. If it's too much to comprehend it went over your head jamal.

Speed Demon

Not again...

Founder of Stealthvation

Drama was nonexistent till you came back to town. WHY post on this forum when you have the other? You started the other because you were sick of the "politics" on here yet you always come back. I have told you many times before I wish more people would perform tests. The more the better for all of us. There is no reason why I would be mad at people testing. I only get mad at people like you who try to pollute people's mind with BS. You also use people to fullfill your agendas. Do I need to share PM's to prove this? I will not do that because a PM is that a Private Message. I called you out on your BS and you are pissed. You were bought out a long time ago. If you are going to do a test do one like you have been doing with Audi, Go Mouse, etc. Dont do BS videos like the DS one. All you do with that is make yourself look like one big fool. Your credibility was lost a long time ago with the veterans.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Speed Demon

I love this forum, just what I need after class

Old Timer