Thread: Ontario

Newcomer

Default Ontario

After reading about laser and its affects on a fast moving car and not having much reaction time I am now thinking about puting in a laser jammer into my car. My question is what should I use in Ontario in order not to make it obviouse that I am using a jammer?

Advanced Member

1st Jammers are illegal in Ontario.

If you still decide to get one. You should consider the following:

Small Head(s), very stealth install, NO ERROR/JAMMING CODES, and a kill switch that is close at hand.

Good Luck........... :wink:

X2 but I'm not sure if there is a jammer out that doesnt put out any jam codes. Maybe the more expensive jammers but i'm not sure on that either. My mimic produces a JA1, JA2 and JA3 on the Laser Atlanta all the way to JTG. Luckly I can turn off my laser or unplug it quickly.

Newcomer

I wasnt sure about the legality of having a laser jammer in my province and after looking at all the available options, I choose the LPP.
    Why?, it's marketed as a Parking Sensor not a jammer.. and If I get pulled over then the LEO has questions about it, I can just show him the manual (which doesnt say anything about jamming)
    On top of that, it performs great, what more could I ask for?

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Msan
    I wasnt sure about the legality of having a laser jammer in my province and after looking at all the available options, I choose the LPP.
    Why?, it's marketed as a Parking Sensor not a jammer.. and If I get pulled over then the LEO has questions about it, I can just show him the manual (which doesnt say anything about jamming)
    On top of that, it performs great, what more could I ask for?
    So insted of saying Jam it says Parking? I was just at laser park's website, does this actualy block a leos radar gun?

Newcomer

This does not jam radar, just laser/lidar