Default For Jammertests.com

Hi this is the first time I've been here but it looks like I was almost scammed into buy "The Phazer II". Glad I decided to review it first. Anyways couple of questions.

1) Does this jammer only work against Lasers?
    2) Will there ever by a version with a detector of KA bands etc. or ever a jammer of that type.
    3) is this a U.S. based company? If not has it been tested against U.S. guns?
    4) When is the Laser Mimic available to purchase and How much? And any kind of warranty?

Most of the cops around here seem to use Ka, those are the ones my friends detector picks up most but those are so quick. We were going under an overpass where a cop was sitting behind barrels he waited till we got like right beside him. We were going 80 in a 65 when the detector went of so I dont know why he didnt pull us over. Please help

Founder of Stealthvation

Lucky you stay away from ALL RMR products. I got scammed a few years ago by them and still have a sour taste in my mouth.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

Well jamming laser is legal howver some states have rules againse it....

Jamming radar on the other hand is illegal and a federal offence

Yes "most" radar detectors will detect Ka radar
    -'most' is in quotes because all detector say they detect Ka however only some will detect it before it's too late

Yes there is an Active radar jammer that will jamm 3 of the 12 Ka radar frequency's! However, active radar jammers are the only thing that jamms radar and they are illegal to operate(felony offense)

Scorpion technology is the company however active radar jammers are illegal(frederal/felony offense)...I believe they are an American company

Laser mimic is on sale right now but testing on the Laser mimic is limited to the videos done by Chris(jammertest) durablity is in the process of being tested...Also the Laser mimic will really hit the market after the SML testing is done on them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you utilize smart speeding a good detector will help protect you

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

ok the laser mimic stops lasers good. I've seen the video's. But in my area many cops don't have laser. Commuting back and forth to college i go through small towns. So will the Laser Mimic be available with a radar detector atleast? if not Please suggest some good ones to go with the laser mimic. Also any curent prices or anything on the mimic?

Lead Foot

There is no radar detection capability in the Laser Mimic. You will need to buy a radar detector and learn to use it correctly. Check out http://www.radarbusters.com for some good information and a selection which only includes some of the better performing radar detectors.

For questions about pricing and availability of the laser mimic, I suggest you go to the website and email them directly.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frailty
    ok the laser mimic stops lasers good. I've seen the video's. But in my area many cops don't have laser. Commuting back and forth to college i go through small towns. So will the Laser Mimic be available with a radar detector atleast? if not Please suggest some good ones to go with the laser mimic. Also any curent prices or anything on the mimic?
    Current price is $199 but after the durability testing and testing from SML it will go for $249...Laser jammers may work in the testing and but the real challenge is to see for how long they work for...When buying any new product durablitity is important...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Some questions for you:
    What color is your car?

What state do you live in and do they require a front licence plate?

What is your budget for a radar detector?

Why do you need a laser jammer if the towns you are traveling through only use radar?

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Some questions for you:
    What color is your car? Getting New car for Graduation so not sure yet but it will be a Trailblazer. What colors are better than others?

What state do you live in and do they require a front licence plate? No

What is your budget for a radar detector? $200

Why do you need a laser jammer if the towns you are traveling through only use radar? Because in Little Rock they have both probably Fayettville too but there are some small towns in between.