Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why are they illegal in 7 states?

I don't own a Rocky Mountain Radar Jammer, but I am considering it. My questions are:
    1. Why are these products now illegal in 7 states if they don't work? Wouldn't the pigs want people to have a false sence of security while speeding, it would make them more taxes, which is all a speeding ticket is.

2. Do you guys not watch info-mercials on TV? Late night TV, mail order catalogs, fat-free ice cream the world is full of things that don't work like the claim, why spend so much time ragging on RMR. Did each of you get burnt by them? Or are you all stockholders for Whislte? Cause if your pigs I gonna have to smack ya.

Velocity is not a crime, unsafe driving is a crime-

Founder of Stealthvation

It is not the RMR products that are illegal in 7 states it is laser jammers in general. This si where they get you. They mislead people with that exact statement
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

1) The law makers don't know that they don't work. (Clueless politicians...what else is new?)

2) RMR just makes me laugh because it's silly and a little sad that people buy into a concept that is so completely fraudulent.

3) This forum was created for us by a former LEO. I could be wrong but I think he might not appreciate the use of the word "pig." A few cops suck but most deserve at least that much respect.

Advanced Member

I completely support your decision to buy a RMR product.
    It's all a plot.
    RMR Products work better than advertised.......that's why they are banning them.
    You should buy yours quick for the others find out.
    :wink:

Oh and maybe...just maybe...."The Pigs" as you put it (not appropriate) are gonna "Smack" you when they pull you over.....if they're not laughing to hard at your RMR unit
    "Pretty Boy"

:P

Yoda of Radar

RMR is junk...

why are they illegal in 7 states?

Why are radar detectors illegal here? (and many countries)

yada yadda yaddah,

Old Timer

You are going to waste 300 bucks if you throw it away on that RMR garbage... They do NOT work...

Default Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by the horn13
    I completely support your decision to buy a RMR product.
    It's all a plot.
    RMR Products work better than advertised.......that's why they are banning them.
    You should buy yours quick for the others find out.
    :wink:

Oh and maybe...just maybe...."The Pigs" as you put it (not appropriate) are gonna "Smack" you when they pull you over.....if they're not laughing to hard at your RMR unit
    "Pretty Boy"

:P
    Let me be clear TheLeadFoot because based on you Calvin pissing image I can only assume you are a redneck with low IQ. A LEO spends their time busting theifs, killers and drunk drivers. A pig sits in the car in a rich Chicagoland suburb getting guys on their way to work for going 10 over, and proceed to tell him how were not safe. Velocity is not an acurate judgement of safe driving but, an excellant way for pigs to collect taxes. Oh and another use of the word pig. Any girl who would get in a car with a calvin pissing on anything is definately a pig.

Lead Foot

I think this should be moved to the back alley, but if the guy wants to buy an rmr product, let him, he will soon know the shame that everyone who has bought one has.

Newcomer

Suggestion: Don't come to a forum run by an ex-police officer, covered by police officers, and use the word "pig" to refer to them. You might feel more welcome.

Administrator

Default P*I*G*

Thank you for covering the P word for me in that last post and you are correct, it is not appreciated..
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer