Administrator

Default READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Guidelines

Legal representatives for RadarDetector.net have recommended that the following guidelines be established.

I also wish to make it clear, that these actions are NOT being taken because of any threatened legal action by any of the affected manufactures against users, administrators and/or owners of this site.

These GUIDLINESS are being established by the SITE OWNER IN RESPECT to the affected manufacture's patents and intellectual property rights.

The items in question include the Drive Smart, Laser Park Pro, Mimic and Anti Laser laser jammers.

As the owner of this board, I am allowing open discussion about these products regarding their performance and user experiences.

However discussions either public or private on this form on locations on where and how to purchase one of these devices and/or encouraging another to purchase one of these devices are not allowed.

The user also should understands that by importing one of these laser jammers into the USA or Canada maybe in violation of Trade and Patent laws and the user accepts all risks by doing so.
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Guidelines

There are few questions that have not already been asked and answered here numerous times before. Please take a moment to read the [replacer_a] sticky before asking your question

Also, please help us to keep this forum focused, and be mindful of where you post your threads.
    * If you have a question about where to place your jammer heads, please take that to the "Advice On Placement" forum.

* If you have questions about Blinder jammers, please take that to the Blinder forum.

* If you want to share your jamming experience, please take that to the "Real Experiences" forum.
    And, of course, bear in mind that all RadarDetector.net [replacer_a] apply to your posts here.
    Last edited by Stealth Stalker; 05-25-2009 at 04:36 PM.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Administrator

Default Legal Stuff

Maintaining this forum since it started has cost me over $250,000.00 in legal bills.

Last March I made a post advising that I was made aware of a new civil law suit that was being filed against another manufacture and I simply asked one thing.

"No Bashing, let them fight it out and court and let the best man win"

Because of the means I was made aware of this pending litigation I could NOT IDENTIFY the parties or I would had been brought into the suit.

Then several users then decided to take it upon themselves to discredit the company and associates of this company on this forum.

I had a private discussion with one of them explaining that I didn't want to be put into the position of losing my home, my business or anything else because of his bashing on the forum.

Well ten minutes ago I was served LEGAL notice again because this individual has decided to make our forum his own sounding board!

Let me explain something guys, I don't care how long you've been a member of Radar Detector net, I don't care if your an admin/mod, I don't care who you are. If this crap continues YOUR BANNED!

I'm not going to lose everything I've ever worked for because of this crap and I will turn this forum off before that happens!

This thread is not open for discussion, I don't care how you feel and I don't even care if you call it censorship!

If you feel that you need to discuss this, then fine, go somewhere else, but not here!
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer