Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Default After SO MANY Restlless Nights I found The Solution!

Well,

Everyone by now knows how pissed I was that we were getting punchthroughs on my Civic. Prior to these tests i thought i was invinsible, untouchable, unseen BUT that is not the case. Well since those results I have been spending countless hours thinking, and thinking, and thinking about how do I stealth those ugly huge headlights on my Civic. Ii lost many hours of sleep, my performance in the sack got awefull, my appetite way down, etc... Well guys Sethy gave me an awesome idea. He told me to buy headlight covers which I am and I am going to Veil BOTH sides. My only question is should buy the clear ones or the dark ones. If i buy the dark ones I am going to have to take them off at night but if I buy the clear ones I will not. What does everyone think?
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

I've been thinking about that too, particularly because I have these stupid headlight wipers that wash off the Veil after I use them a few times. Rather than headlight covers, though, I was considering getting some kind of contact film to put between the two layers of Veil and then on top to protect it. That would take care, though, because if the lenses got too hot they might develop stress cracks.

Old Timer

Buy the clear ones. My brother has had the black headlight covers and returned them because they cut down on viison to much

Founder of Stealthvation

IF you drive at night with them just turn on your brights

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Cheetah Rep

I say get the clear ones. this way you just leave them on and you're done. once i finish my upgrades i may still need covers also, since my truck has huge headlights and that's the main target point due to no front plate.

Founder of Stealthvation

I ended up getting the dark ones just because they are black and look so cool. Remember black gives laser a difficult time so dark covers with Laser Veil on both sides should perform better than the clear ones. IF i need to drive at night i will turn on my brights. I am hoping this should do the trick

buyradardetectors rocks!

Old Timer

Default Re: After SO MANY Restlless Nights I found The Solution!

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    my performance in the sack got awefull
    Sorry to hear that

Radar Fanatic

I wouldn't recommend turning on your brights to cut through the dark cover. They're brigher but they are also aimed higher. They will definitely affect the vision of oncoming traffic.

Good Citizen

I ended up getting the dark ones just because they are black and look so cool. Remember black gives laser a difficult time so dark covers with Laser Veil on both sides should perform better than the clear ones. IF i need to drive at night i will turn on my brights. I am hoping this should do the trick
    How do the headlights tolerate the extra heat with using those dark covers? I guess it isnt a problem with glass headlights.

Experienced

Default Re: After SO MANY Restlless Nights I found The Solution!

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Everyone by now knows how pissed I was that we were getting punchthroughs on my Civic.?
    There is one thing what I say usually: these equipments (Blinder & Target LT) do their best. They can provide you on the level highest possible. But you can find the cloak which will makes you absolutely invisible at the nearest chinese store only. :wink: