Default What shows up on the radar when you use a jammer?

I am very new to laser jamming, and I am looking at getting a laser jammer, but I am wondering what the fuzz see when they try fire a laser at a car that is equipt with a jammer(what comes up on the gun). Also, I drive a silver car. Will this make it easier to clock me or harder?
    Thanks

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: What shows up on the radar when you use a jammer?

Quote Originally Posted by greencounty
    I am very new to laser jamming, and I am looking at getting a laser jammer, but I am wondering what the fuzz see when they try fire a laser at a car that is equipt with a jammer(what comes up on the gun). Also, I drive a silver car. Will this make it easier to clock me or harder?
    Thanks

Just hope their using a Pro Laser III......... It displays no jamming codes.

Here's a list of states with information on what Lidar guns are used.

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=5788

Ok, so basically if the jammer works as you want it to, it will respond as if it was not pointed at a reflective surface and just didn't get a reading or it will shows up as jammed on a gun that is trigger happy with the jam code?

Also, does the car color change anything?
    Thanks

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by greencounty
    Ok, so basically if the jammer works as you want it to, it will respond as if it was not pointed at a reflective surface and just didn't get a reading or it will shows up as jammed on a gun that is trigger happy with the jam code?

Also, does the car color change anything?
    Thanks
    Laser likes reflective surfaces. SO the more reflective your paint is the easier it is to get a reading. I believe flat black would be the best paint for lowering laser range.