1 2.78%
  • Both- problems under 6 months

2 5.56%
  • Both- problems over 6 months

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Cheetah Rep

Default Parking sensor problems

I'm working on some numbers for those who have had any problems with their parking sensors.
    AL's and LPP's.

the poll only gives basic options, so feel free to post additional info.

Banned

LPP

No problems so far

knock on wood

dont know how accurate the poll will be without members who vote actually jumpin in to say what they have since anyone can vote and may lie

This is why i posted to say exactly what I have and what my vote was.

I think if you vote you should say what you have and your vote so we can can gauge a more accurate result rather than having people who dont own a jammer voting and making the poll erroneous.

If we see a hundred votes and like 10 posts of what people own and voted for we can pretty much gauge that most of those votes wouldnt be true.

Old Timer

Proud LPP owner
    So far, so good(knock on wood). Had it since late Jan(I think) of this year. I can give you an exact day if you want.

Founder of Stealthvation

The other thing is if there were any problems were they rectified in a timely fashion. From what I know of both companies I have no doubt that they probably took care of their customers but I still would be curious to know
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Old Timer

Uh oh, just noticed I voted wrong. I thought it said "LPP no problems under 6 months" instead of LPP problems under 6 months.

I'll say it again, no problems, and it's still under 6 months.

Experienced

Happass...

I had a problem when my AL wasn't alerting/jamming the Ultralyte LTI 20-20 100 pps gun. I emailed AL and within 4 business days, i had a new control box with the software that could jam it... and the best part was, i forked out nothing from my pocket... Go AL

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by anjoem
    Happass...

I had a problem when my AL wasn't alerting/jamming the Ultralyte LTI 20-20 100 pps gun. I emailed AL and within 4 business days, i had a new control box with the software that could jam it... and the best part was, i forked out nothing from my pocket... Go AL
    cool
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ELVATO
    Uh oh, just noticed I voted wrong. I thought it said "LPP no problems under 6 months" instead of LPP problems under 6 months.
    ^ ops: ops: Oh no, I did the SAME THING !!! Clicked a little too fast for my brain.

I've had *_NO_* problems with my LPPs, but it's been less than 6 months since I've owned them.

Please correct my vote to the proper "no trouble" one, if at all possible. I am sincerely sorry to have caused this problem. ops: ops:

---

There's one "strange incident" that I do want to clarify, though - and I'll detail this in the complete posting below:

- LPP (v8.3h/10.1s), two units, both UK-made
    - first unit bought Dec. '06, rec'd Jan '07; second unit bought/rec'd March '07
    - one single occurrence of "unknown LIDAR source/3-beep" that is "unexplained"
    (see below)

Precise description:

The incident mentioned above took-place after my inital setup of the dual front and single rear scenario. I'd originally had a single front, single rear setup - I revised this setup by adding another control box and single head.

The front box [Dec/Jan purchase] was hooked to one of the original heads and a new head; the rear box [new purchase] was hooked into the other original head, and this "rear" was the combination that gave the strange warning.

There were no other LIDAR sources around at the time of this incident. I was literally just pulling the car out of my garage.

The unit gave off the "three-beep/unrecognized laser source" warning, and then returned to normal.

The only possibility was that I got some sun-glare refracted/reflected off various yard snowplow markers and/or the sets of automotive reflectors/tail-lamps I have sitting around in my garage, from previous modifications to various of my other vehicles.

Lead Foot

Yep, I'm a genius too - this selection was a bit too complicated apparently

I put AL problems under 6 months, and wanted to put AL No Problems.

Never had any AL Problems! 6 months in....

Experienced

Default Problem

I did the final install of the AL G8 Dual today and have one malfunctioning head :roll: . I emailed support at Antilaser, I gues I'm going to have to send a head back to Croatia. Its a good thing I have a sense of humor about the $75 shipping and the 10 days it will cost me