Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Foot

The title of this post irks me to no end every time i read it in the discussion list.

That is all.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon
    LPPs ARE jammers, but they are marketed as parking sensors! And YES, they function as parking sensors too.

The fact is that LPPs are simply older versions of Antilaser... But people say that its much easier to buy an LPP then an Antilaser due to international shipping, etc.

The LPP and the latest Antilaser have similar performance though the Antilaser G8 edges the LPP out on performance, according to GOL tests.

If you look at more GOL tests, the Blinder has not performed better than Antilaser and LPP... This is i believe because the blinder is a LED-based jammer rather than a DIODE based jammer such as LPP/AL.

So if Blinder claims that it is 100 percent effective than that statement is false.

If you want THE BEST protection against lidar, there's a new boy out of Croatia getting out in the market now that is called the Laser interceptor. If you take at the latest GOL test : www.guysoflidar.com , you can see that it had the best jamming performance out of all the jammers tested. Take note though, that this version is a prototype and is a pre mass production version. Only time and tests will tell how the retail version will perform when it comes out.

If you want the best in Laser protection, the Laser interceptor looks very promising and I suggest that you wait a bit until it comes out in the US market.

I may also add, that what jammer you get you should also base it on what LIDAR guns you will be coming across in your area. Some jammers did better than others on certain guns. So take this into account.

On a final note, I dont recommend you come here hoping to just ask "which is the best jammer" without doing any research on the subject. It wont be very beneficial. To begin your research I recommend you start to read "getting to know the laser guns" on the GOL website then take a look at past tests and then finally the lastest 07 test.

e3h
    Well said!
    +1.

That's INCREDIBLY well-put, Event Horizon !

Particularly-so your second-to-last point.

As long as the jamming device is matched well against the potential LIDAR threat - that's really all that counts. "Even" the Blinder or ZR3 can be excellent devices, if they're used properly.

---

Flitsservice.nl

Yes, there's definitely been some concern aired recently about the quality/durability of the AL units.

What can be said now, though, is that it's seen that AL's C/S is excellent, and is taking care of their customers' concerns quite nicely.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon
    LPPs ARE jammers, but they are marketed as parking sensors! And YES, they function as parking sensors too.

The fact is that LPPs are simply older versions of Antilaser... But people say that its much easier to buy an LPP then an Antilaser due to international shipping, etc.

The LPP and the latest Antilaser have similar performance though the Antilaser G8 edges the LPP out on performance, according to GOL tests.

If you look at more GOL tests, the Blinder has not performed better than Antilaser and LPP... This is i believe because the blinder is a LED-based jammer rather than a DIODE based jammer such as LPP/AL.

So if Blinder claims that it is 100 percent effective than that statement is false.

If you want THE BEST protection against lidar, there's a new boy out of Croatia getting out in the market now that is called the Laser interceptor. If you take at the latest GOL test : www.guysoflidar.com , you can see that it had the best jamming performance out of all the jammers tested. Take note though, that this version is a prototype and is a pre mass production version. Only time and tests will tell how the retail version will perform when it comes out.

If you want the best in Laser protection, the Laser interceptor looks very promising and I suggest that you wait a bit until it comes out in the US market.

I may also add, that what jammer you get you should also base it on what LIDAR guns you will be coming across in your area. Some jammers did better than others on certain guns. So take this into account.

On a final note, I dont recommend you come here hoping to just ask "which is the best jammer" without doing any research on the subject. It wont be very beneficial. To begin your research I recommend you start to read "getting to know the laser guns" on the GOL website then take a look at past tests and then finally the lastest 07 test.

e3h
    Nicely Said, This needs to be a sticky for people asking about jammers every week 8)