Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Default Bought LE30 Dual!

Well I want to be the first one to post. Lots of money but worth it in Ohio
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

Well if my parents have me driving to see them in canada I will need a stealth install jammer to protect me when i'm in the states i have to see how the single LE30 does on cars before i shell out money

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Well if my parents have me driving to see them in canada I will need a stealth install jammer to protect me when i'm in the states i have to see how the single LE30 does on cars before i shell out money
    It does fantastic. It´s very similar to the V1 in a way - expensive, but not really overpriced.

happya$$ - CONGRATS!!!

Founder of Stealthvation

When we do our testing we are going to unhook one transponder and let one do its magic to see how well one does.

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Newcomer

Why did you change your blinders out with the Lidatek ? I mean with veil/lasershield/blinder you do not get punch-through before 300 feet or so, I am asuming it is the same with Lidatek? And Lidatek, why does it only work for 5 seconds ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vilhelm
    Why did you change your blinders out with the Lidatek ? I mean with veil/lasershield/blinder you do not get punch-through before 300 feet or so, I am asuming it is the same with Lidatek? And Lidatek, why does it only work for 5 seconds ?
    In 5 seconds you have enough time to slow down when driving 30 over the speed limit. You really don't need much more time then that unless you're planning on killing yourself. The Lidatek did better then the blinder at SML according to the rumors. Lidatek also uses laser diodes, which is many more times powerful then the Blinder. One LE-30 transponder has more power then an M40.

Chris

Founder of Stealthvation

I am expecting the Lidatek to perform better than my Blinder even with one transponder on my Civic. The technology that it uses is great and VERY powerful. Laser Diodes are MUCH more powerful than high powered LEDs. I am expecting one transponder to offer me NO PUNCHTHROUGH even if I remove the Veil and Laser Shield off my car. If the results are different than oh well I wasted my money :cry: I bought the 2nd one transponder just because I am a happya$$. Remember that I still have an M40 Blinder on my wife's SUV. The Blinder is a GREAT jammer but I am not so convinced that it is the BEST out there. The tests coming on 7/16 will tell the story a little better. Look at Sethy's car. The Blinder did AWESOME on a plate shot and good on a headlight shot. I think that transponder placement and levelness had A LOT to do with my results on my Civic. I cant wait until I see how my Veiled headlight covers perform also. I am one of those people that do not believe something until I see it for myslef. On 7/16 I will see it for myself against one of the best LIDAR gun out there.

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

Default Re: Bought LE30 Dual!

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Well I want to be the first one to post. Lots of money but worth it in Ohio
    "Get out a here"......... :shock:

I'm Speachless.....Let us know how it works

Newcomer

Here are my thoughts and experiences with Lidatek:

No doubt, size is great on this unit but overall Lidatek’s units for me only performed well for a month and that was it. It had to be retired.

1) With the initial production of the LE30 the 5 units I received, 4 burnt out within a week.
    2) In bad weather, on 2 occasions with lighting, this unit falsed and burnt out
    3) Rumour from the latest radartest.com test mentioned unit overheated and it had to retire
    4) Financial Stability –Ever since the European distributor cancelled their distribution rights (their largest buyer) the company has been on the brink of bankruptcy
    5) With the previously model (LE20) factory had to recall about 33% -50% of product as product did not or hardly ever functioned.
    6) Somehow, I have never been lucky with Lidatek- works for maximum a month and one has to throw it away.
    7) Their warranty service is appalling

I lost money with their product and would rather go for something more reliable.

Manufacturer

If you think the lidatek did not have punch through, wait on the test results. I saw punch through at 1000 and at 500.
    If an officer hits you twice your dead. If he ranges you at 1500 what do you think is going to happen.
    Don't get me wrong lidatek has a good product and always has, but when I'm on the phone or doing what ever I don't need the extra stress of slowing down with a time limit.
    Slow down and wait on the test results.
    Don't be lead into another trap.