Experienced
    Somewhere that the POLICE don't like evasion tactics!!!!!

Default LPP vs UL, JTG from +1000m

We went and played with my dual head LPP, programmed for the 100 & 125pps UltraLyte tonight.

The results were simply AMAZING. We did 1 run from 600m and got JTG so we then moved to a longer stretch of road and did 3 runs from +1000m (+3300ft). Every run produced JTG results. We do not have any video footage to show but the pic below shows my mounting positions on a large white sedan.

I can't say enough about the performance of this product and the backup service is second to no other company, so much so I am looking at buying a second unit to fit to my wifes car

Good Citizen

Well, you built it in at the best place, both covering license plate and headlights.

Very good, yes dual head on that dunnydore is perfect for JTG, even single head will do it.

Good job and stir up those PD

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by specialchicken
    Very good, yes dual head on that dunnydore is perfect for JTG, even single head will do it.

Good job and stir up those PD
    I had the single head when the control box fitted was the unit that jammed the Jenoptiks guns and not the 100pps UL. When I ordered the upgraded control box to include the 100pps UL, I decided to get the additional head as a bit more security.

Yes the single head may have provided enough coverage but I think there would have been PT at some stage, as it is now, thats out of the question 8) 8)

Suf Daddy

What test gun (LIDAR) did you use?

Ultralyte 100 PPS or 125 PPS?

-Suf Daddy

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Suf Daddy
    What test gun (LIDAR) did you use?

Ultralyte 100 PPS or 125 PPS?

-Suf Daddy
    UL 100pps

Old Timer

Good to hear, FLYBOY!

And that's, like, a God-given spot to mount those LPP heads! I'm highly jealous! 8)

Professional

I think we may finally be able to say there is a fix for the ugly PT's seen at the GOL tests vs. the UL100pps.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Asleeper
    I think we may finally be able to say there is a fix for the ugly PT's seen at the GOL tests vs. the UL100pps.
    The upgraded control box I received cannot be faulted as far as I'm concerned against the 100 & 125pps ULs 8) 8) 8)

It could still be an issue if the Jenoptics LIDARS are ever introduced here, but realistically, I doubt that that will happen in the forseeable future, as the LIDARS used here have performed so well for the local Police and jammers are not at all common here. In fact, I only know of a couple of other people in my area that even understand what a decent jammer is capable of