Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced

Default ky using i think lti 20/20's, what jammer should i purchase?

I never really leave my state but I know laser is confirmed here. So of course, a jammer is going to be purchased. Any suggestions? I was thinking blinder m-40, but ive heard the 20/20 is very hard to jam.

Experienced

Default Re: ky using i think lti 20/20's, what jammer should i purch

Quote Originally Posted by justinkk2005
    I never really leave my state but I know laser is confirmed here. So of course, a jammer is going to be purchased. Any suggestions? I was thinking blinder m-40, but ive heard the 20/20 is very hard to jam.
    Well, I don't know if you have seen my recent posts:

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=24579

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=24620

I have Suf Daddy's LTI Marksman 20/20 and have had nothing other than complete JTG every run . I drive a large American car with a very reflective grill and a lot of reflective surfaces. I can't find a way to get a PT. No matter how hard I try.

I'd post pictures of my front end but I'm not quite sure how to do that on this forum. It seems to me that I need to have a picture of my car on a "known" website to post a picture. Is that true, or am I missing something? Can anyone help me out with this one?

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Mthman30
    Well, I don't know if you have seen my recent posts:

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=24579

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=24620

I have Suf Daddy's LTI Marksman 20/20 and have had nothing other than complete JTG every run . I drive a large American car with a very reflective grill and a lot of reflective surfaces. I can't find a way to get a PT. No matter how hard I try.

I'd post pictures of my front end but I'm not quite sure how to do that on this forum. It seems to me that I need to have a picture of my car on a "known" website to post a picture. Is that true, or am I missing something? Can anyone help me out with this one?

You can use photobucket to host your photos. All you have to do is upload them to your account and copy the text into the thread.

Old Timer

Just look at the past and present GOL tests.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Asleeper
    You can use photobucket to host your photos. All you have to do is upload them to your account and copy the text into the thread.
    Thanks for the help

Experienced

GOL tests are always an excellent resource to consult when considering a jammer purchase (that's how I did my evaluation).

We are not allowed to recommend any particular jammer if someone asks for a recommendation. We are also never supposed to discuss price.

We may also be able learn from other individuals who do testing with variuos different laser guns, as well as different jammers and different vehicles.

I encourage others to rent laser guns and test their own individual setups to see how effective their setup actually is, rather than simply relying on someone elses test, no matter who the source of the test is.

In my particular case, with my particular jammer the LTI Marksman 20/20 was no match for my setup which included the use of Veil

I intend to test either a Chevy Tahoe or a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab (without Veil) this weekend with the LTI Marksman 20/20 using the same jammer that was used in the last tests. We will see how well it goes

Professional

Where can i rent a laser gun from to test my LP905?

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by mrcllusb
    Where can i rent a laser gun from to test my LP905?
    Suf Daddy has a few that he rents out. Send him a PM and he will fill you in on the details

Lead Foot

:?

Hello,

Ok, next time I chat with a KSP Captain or head of maintenance. I been talking to them on and off for months. I'll ask what lidar they are running for you.

I do know they have been running Stalker Dual Ka units for radar.

Take care,

Spin

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Spinner55
    :?

Hello,

Ok, next time I chat with a KSP Captain or head of maintenance. I been talking to them on and off for months. I'll ask what lidar they are running for you.

I do know they have been running Stalker Dual Ka units for radar.

Take care,

Spin
    Yea, actually tonight their was a DOT running dual ka units. I got a stronger reading behind him than I did ahead of him so obviously he had to be running dual ka.