Radar Fanatic

Default My Blinder M20 install pics

put em on my 07 GT/CS today. i know they arent in idea position but its the best place a could put em on this car. if i had drilled out the grill, they would be behind the front of the bumper. overall the install went good. nice n easy.

no wires

put the LED next to my headlight switch, the blinder switch is under my dash

Old Timer

Nice! 8)

I was down in Atlanta a week ago, looked for you car , didn't see it.

Man, how traffic has grown in just 2 years! :shock:

Professional

A Blinder M20 def isnt going to provide sufficient coverage on that mustang. With any hope, YOU NEED VEIL. My saturn is red and has no chrome and i had a blinder m30 on it and tested it against the LTI markmen 20-20 from suf daddy and got PT at 300 ft. So i double you will jam anwhere closer than 500ft.

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...388&highlight=

Radar Fanatic

thanks for the comments yall. um, MEM-TEK, i guess its just the pic, but my whole car is black lol. i guess the reflection of the sun makes it look chrome. but its def black lol.

Advanced Member

I would move the 2 heads to the upper grill with all those lights and buy another head for center mount under bumper

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hookem202
    A Blinder M20 def isnt going to provide sufficient coverage on that mustang. With any hope, YOU NEED VEIL. My saturn is red and has no chrome and i had a blinder m30 on it and tested it against the LTI markmen 20-20 from suf daddy and got PT at 300 ft. So i double you will jam anwhere closer than 500ft.

i know im not gunna get JTG, but like i said, its all i had to work with. unless you have a better loctation for em :? and i have VEiL, but its not going on the headlights. i hate the look of it. but i have blackout covers, like in my sig, and they are VEiLed, i put them on for trips. so with them, i figure ill get pretty darn good results.

also, i have access to two more heads, so i may do something with those.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    I would move the 2 heads to the upper grill with all those lights and buy another head for center mount under bumper
    well ive got two more heads that i can put on it, so ill mess around with some ideas

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    Quote Originally Posted by hookem202

i know im not gunna get JTG, but like i said, its all i had to work with. unless you have a better loctation for em :? and i have VEiL, but its not going on the headlights. i hate the look of it. but i have blackout covers, like in my sig, and they are VEiLed, i put them on for trips. so with them, i figure ill get pretty darn good results.

also, i have access to two more heads, so i may do something with those.
    Sounds like you got it a lil more protection when needed. Just in my personal experience witnessing laser. My local University PD has a few PLIII's around and they always shott cars around 500-600 ft or less. Im sure with the black headlight covers and the use of veil will help you alot. As for you working with what you got. i totally understand, im a poor college student and had M30 unitll a guy back into me and screwed up the middle head. So now im forced back to the M20 and my veil is fading. $$$ is pretious to a college student. However if LI retail units are as good as the prototype and i can get dual head for $400, im going to take the plunge. :roll: :wink: